Thread: Small Nuts

bex
    bex is offline Banned

Small Nuts

What did you guys think the first time you took AS and your nuts shrank.I shit myself thinking god i thourght i was ment to get bigger..I do know better now......

jersey juice is offline Member
    My buddy told me a trick that I do with every cycle now. I take clomid eod throughout. It acts as a mild anti-e as well as preventing your nuts from disappearing. I've been doing it for a while now and I must say the boys are just fine. Also another trick is to hit 5000iu's at week 5 of a 10 week cycle to trick the laydig (sp) cells into working again. Works for me, give it a try, the stuff is cheap.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    But if you take clomid through your cycle does that not have a negitive affect.............

soul shaker Guest
    i was under the same impression. anyone have any information on taking clomid eod throughout the cycle? i was always told not to.
    ss

jersey juice is offline Member
    I think that's an area that can be debated like site injections working/not working. I'm 235 5'11" and I powerlift and never had a problem with negative effects. I'm assuming you mean inhibiting gains. I would like to hear any info out there either way cause I've never heard the same thing from different guys.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    IMO I don't see any reason for it to hurt your gains. (althought I can not pull up in evidence of that to back) Most of us are just used to using it at the end of the cycle, just to help our own test get back to normal and prevent gyno or other problems. I guess you can say it was the "Norm" if you will. I mean I would still take it at post cycle, but again, I dont' see any reason to take it during your cycle unless you body builds up a tolerance or something at post I am not sure.. but that is why I am not the expert here, I am only giving my opinion.

Thread Information