sex and steady test levels

Just a question so don't slam me, Having sex during a cycle is this good or bad in terms of gains, keeping good testosterone levels ir balancing out testosterone levels. I would think that this may help combat estrogen levels, by keeping test way above normal but not to hgih to convert to estrogen.

Whatcha gona do.......
    Last edited by the hulkster; 10-26-2003 at 09:21 AM.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Are you suggesting that having sex lowers your test levels?

Have all the sex you want it will not effect your test levels. The only gains that you will loose is the water you sweat out, which is good.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think that little influx would matter if there is one....... There must be studies to show how sex affects test levels but like I said I don't think it's enough to even matter.

realityarts is offline Member
    Yeah, there are studies that show that the release of semen lowers testosterone .

IMO, that is testosterone well spent. I look forward to losing as much testosterone in this manner as possible.

If I need more, I'll dart my ass with more

Testify is offline Senior Member
    The release of semen does lower Test levels. So, it is wise to not have sex for two hours before or after training. However, if you are on a cycle, it is not so important. Your test levels will be so elevated, that any slight decrease will not effect your gains.

I have read some things here and there mostly BB articles that comment on how sex lowers your Test but, I was also thinking that maybe sex can be used as somewhat of an anti- estrogen..... whether the amounts of Test drop that much or not one would think that if sex does lower your test if you were cycling then it could reduce you test enough before it got too high and your body converts it to the dreaded ESTROGEN, I need to do some research and see what I can come up with, I thought that maybe I could take the easy way out and post but looks like I am gonna have to do some work on my own.Ha ha

and yes releasing that bit of testosterone is well worth it IMO as well.

Whatcha gonna do brother......

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm gonna go get my wife and do some research too.

I can see it now: AR bros everywhere telling their significant others that hey need to have sex more to control the dreaded sides of estrogen. "But Baby, you don't want me to grow titties do you? Come on, just a quickie."

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I have read some things here and there mostly BB articles that comment on how sex lowers your Test but, I was also thinking that maybe sex can be used as somewhat of an anti- estrogen..... whether the amounts of Test drop that much or not one would think that if sex does lower your test if you were cycling then it could reduce you test enough before it got too high and your body converts it to the dreaded ESTROGEN, I need to do some research and see what I can come up with, I thought that maybe I could take the easy way out and post but looks like I am gonna have to do some work on my own.Ha ha

and yes releasing that bit of testosterone is well worth it IMO as well.

Whatcha gonna do brother......
    I think sex temporarily lowers your test "production" not necessarily test in the blood stream... if you are on a cycle, you are not producting test anyways so its all taken over by your steroids ...

so what you are saying is that when on AS your natural testosterone production shuts down completely?

Whatcha gonna do......

Methuselah is offline Member
    [QUOTE=the hulkster]so what you are saying is that when on AS your natural testosterone production shuts down completely?

That would be a fact.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have always wondered if bustin a nut lowers your test levels. As Beavis said once " If I could move my hand that fast I would never leave the house."

Thread Information