Thread: HCG when?

Testify is offline Senior Member

HCG when?

Hey Bros. I have a question for the Mods and Vets (or otherwise experiences). I think this is a question that many would like to have answered.

I am researching for a new cycle at the beginning of the new year, and am giving some thought to a longer term. All of my cycles to date have been 10 weeks or less. So I began to think about HCG . I can find much information on HCG, but I am not able to infer when it becomes necessary? Is the determining factor more term oriented (say, a cycle longer than 10-12 weeks) or more drug specific? The question refers to both mid-cycle and post-cycle administration. Is there a rule-of-thumb on the use of HCG? When should it be included in a cycle. Thanks Bros.

T

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Good questions.....

HCG can be used as pct treatment. Although, generally we advise members to use Clomid. However, on longer cycles many people use both HCG and Clomid for pct.

I personally use HCG on longer cycles (20+ weeks) to levy testicular atrophy. I'll run it around week 12 at 500iu's p/day for ten days. However, not all people experience testicular atrophy. Therefore, not all users on long cycles will use it.

D

Did I confuse you more than you were before you started this thread?

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Did I confuse you more than you were before you started this thread?

D
    Not at all. Thanks for the info. So, what you are saying is that HCG is generally only used in a cycle longer than 20 weeks? But you tend to run it at week 12. But, should I assume that it is unwise to go more that 12 weeks without running HCG in the middle? BTW, I do and will always use Clomid & Nolva for PCT. I'm wondering when it is a good idea to add HCG to prevent atrophy.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    But, should I assume that it is unwise to go more that 12 weeks without running HCG in the middle?
    I would run it in the middle if your cycle is 15 weeks or longer. Providing you experience testicular atrophy when on a cycle.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I would run it in the middle if your cycle is 15 weeks or longer. Providing you experience testicular atrophy when on a cycle.

D
    That's exactly what I am after. Thanks, Diesel.

Thread Information