Retarded midget man is offline New Member

Question about Glute injections..

Hi all,
    THis may seem like an elementary kind of question, but I want to ensure what Im doing is safe. I never injected my glutes yet, its the 2nd week of my cycle, and I've done both sides of my quads. WHen I did quads, I used BOTH hands on the needle, one to aspirate , and when do penetrate and hold the needle steady into. Now with glutes, Do I use both hands? or just 1 hand? if I do one hand, im guessing aspiration will be hard as hell cause its damn hard to pull that plunger with 1 hand AND to hold it stable at same time. I just wanna do whats right thats all bros. Allright plz tell me what to do, thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by Retarded midget man
    Hi all,
    Now with glutes, Do I use both hands? or just 1 hand?
    Not a bad question bro

With glutes you use 1 hand (unless you're REAL flexible and can bend that way!)

It takes a bit of practice, but you get the hang of it. You need to do 1 handed aspirates when doing delt (shoulder) shots as well as bicep and tricep shots. Just concentrate on stability, you don't want that needle to move around inside you.

Red

Oh and by the way, if you're only injecting 2x per week then you can stick to quads. It's good to get practice on other body parts, but the stability and security of using 2 hands when doing quads is priceless.

The quads are such large muscles that they can take it no prob.

Red

Retarded midget man is offline New Member
    Allright thank u man. Too bad my girlfriend aint doing the shots, she's extremly flexible..trust me ill try Monday, thanks man!

Thread Information