mikey27 is offline New Member

deca and dbol question

allright so im getting readt to start deca and dbol . i know i should have test in there but deca and dbol was all i could get with the money situation and what was available. im gonna do 500 ml a week deca for 10 weeks and 30 mg dbol for 6 weeks. my question is about the anti-estrogens. alot of people have talked about liquidex, but is it neccessary to take that or nolvadex with this cycle? i was planning on taking the clomid post cycle. so just give me any comments you have about that. keep in mind that this is my first cycle and i am 6'2 225 and have trained real hard naturally for about 3 years and have gained alot of muscle in the past year. i dont have much body fat at all. thanks alot fellas.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well.... you WILL gain mass on that cycle. Your libodo will be shot to hell and dont plan on having any sex for a while. Why did you choose deca over test? Test is cheaper.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i could give you advice, but i won't because you obviously have not done enough research if any. First, no cycle goes without test. Second, nolva won't do shit. Bro, you have got it all wrong, and i believe all the bros here will hold off on helping you out. You need test, and you really really need research. If test isn't available, than wait til it is.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey27
    allright so im getting readt to start deca and dbol. i know i should have test in there but deca and dbol was all i could get with the money situation and what was available. im gonna do 500 ml a week deca for 10 weeks and 30 mg dbol for 6 weeks.

Good Luck

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good luck with the deca dick.......your lady will not be a happy camper

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Use the "search" button. And read the educational threads.

IMO you need to hold off on this cycle til you learn more.

xxxl83

Thread Information