WhiteBeastDexter is offline New Member

How steroids affect athletic Performance

Hey all,
    I was wondering what are the advantages of a juiced-up sports athlete against a non-juiced athlete? What are the advantages of a football player on steroids ?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Are you serious?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Are you serious?
    I was about to ask the same question...

if you really are serious - read up on the home page www.anabolicreview.com - it's got all sorts of basic info.

the short answer...a football player on steroids , if he's smart, can be bigger, faster, stronger and more aggresive. But there's a lot more to it than just taking something...there are many risks, and there are many ways to minimize risks. Read up as much as you can and you'll understand why.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Strength
    Momentum (Mass x Velocity)
    Endurance
    Power

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    I was about to ask the same question...

if you really are serious - read up on the home page www.anabolicreview.com - it's got all sorts of basic info.

the short answer...a football player on steroids, if he's smart, can be bigger, faster, stronger and more aggresive. But there's a lot more to it than just taking something...there are many risks, and there are many ways to minimize risks. Read up as much as you can and you'll understand why.

Exactly.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lmfao@ are you serious

AS provied no athletic benefits to athletes. You slow down, feel dumb, get mad easily, stumble when you walk. Oh thats alcohol. AS is ggggggreat.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    AS provied no athletic benefits to athletes. You slow down, feel dumb, get mad easily, stumble when you walk. Oh thats alcohol. AS is ggggggreat.
    you're killing me, man...

Yeah winny is awesome for thoes MLB players

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBeastDexter
    Hey all,
    I was wondering what are the advantages of a juiced-up sports athlete against a non-juiced athlete? What are the advantages of a football player on steroids?
    It's the difference between a goat and a bull.
    It's the difference between an antelope and an elk.
    It's the difference between a pony and a horse.
    It's the difference between a newbie and an AR regular

somedude247 is offline Member
    Compare Barry Bonds to any Florida Marlins player.....And u tell me u can't tell who's been "Juicing"?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    You would think that a football player on "juice" would have an advantage, but there are many more things that go into the game than that. First and foremost talent above all. Like people on here bitch about there genetics, there are just some people that have some gifted talent and aould never touch gear. Also, if your 6ft 8" and a WR then you are sure as hell gonna catch way more passes against any 6ft defender on gear. From personal experience gear won't make the difference in the game. It comes down to waaaaay much more than that, and any other NCAA athlete will agree with me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Compare Barry Bonds to any Florida Marlins player.....And u tell me u can't tell who's been "Juicing"?
    At least you see how far some of the Marlins got on natural ability. I give them credit for that. They have pushed through the season where their fans don't give a crap about them. Props to Miami the city of Fish teams.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    You would think that a football player on "juice" would have an advantage, but there are many more things that go into the game than that. First and foremost talent above all. Like people on here bitch about there genetics, there are just some people that have some gifted talent and aould never touch gear. Also, if your 6ft 8" and a WR then you are sure as hell gonna catch way more passes against any 6ft defender on gear. From personal experience gear won't make the difference in the game. It comes down to waaaaay much more than that, and any other NCAA athlete will agree with me on this.
    You're right...there's a lot more to it than that, especially at the skill positions, although it may help some.

But, give me two linemen of equal size, talent, etc...teach one about correct training, cycles, diet...come back in 6 months, and I'll take the monster you've just created over the original.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    You're right...there's a lot more to it than that, especially at the skill positions, although it may help some.

But, give me two linemen of equal size, talent, etc...teach one about correct training, cycles, diet...come back in 6 months, and I'll take the monster you've just created over the original.
    Of course you would, but that doesn't mean thatd he would be the gamebreaker, he would have to go up against someone his own size almost each time to make a difference. If he goes up against someone who is more experienced and bigger and has never juiced i still think talent and experience would win out.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    You cant really compare things like this cuz most of it is opinion. There will be no end to the discussion. Give equal talent, equal physical ability and equal everything...I would take an athlete that juices because over time with proper diet/training they will be bigger and still have the same ability as the one not juicing.

please do not talk about the marlins it makes me sad thinking the cubbies did not make it to thw world series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    You cant really compare things like this cuz most of it is opinion. There will be no end to the discussion. Give equal talent, equal physical ability and equal everything...I would take an athlete that juices because over time with proper diet/training they will be bigger and still have the same ability as the one not juicing.
    Yes, but that only gives the athlete an advantage over someone EXACTLY like them but does not juice.

WhiteBeastDexter is offline New Member
    A hell of a lot of different facts and opinions I see. I was told that more than 85 percent of the NFL players juice. Is this true? IF this is true, this just shows me how much these pros rely on juice to take their performance to the next level!

A hell of a lot of different facts and opinions I see. I was told that more than 85 percent of the NFL players juice. Is this true? IF this is true, this just shows me how much these pros rely on juice to take their performance to the next level!
    I would not doubt it, Everytime me and my friends watch football we play a game "pick the juicehead" its a good time.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

They probably rely on juice to take their game to the next lvl, however whatever lvl they occupy before the 'next one' is a lvl that far exceeds any lvl achieved by 'normal' ppl. Juice can be the difference between a a 260+ D end running a 4.9-4.8 natty to a sub 4.4 after gear. 260+ and under 5 on the 40 is still pretty damn fast.

Here is a question I'd like to pose... who do you all think is the best all natural athlete in the NFL (never used gear).

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    maybe jerry rice but thats more skill, its hard to know who uses and who doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    please do not talk about the marlins it makes me sad thinking the cubbies did not make it to thw world series.
    yeah the marlins just won the world series, incase you didn't know. sorry but I just couldn't resist. and the giants are my team and the marlins knocked them out in the first round, atleast those damn yanks lost again, gotta love it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    thats kinda a silly question....i don't now about u....but spending an hour and a half at the gym a day qualifies me as an athlete.....apply how it affects you at the gym to being on the field...

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Its really hard to tell who has used AAS and who hasnt...I see people at my gym that are half my size and they have done cycles before. I am all natural so far and I dont believe I am that big either but its just the fact that anyone can use AAS these days.

It helps. Why you think all those athletes in doping cases as well as football players were found with nandrolone in their system?

Thread Information