moush is offline Senior Member

Missing my injection day....is it ok?

Hey guys I was just wondering if anything happens if I am supposed do an injection every week but I miss the week and go over a couple of days after I did the first one?? I did my first one on Sunday the 19th and I do not have needles b/c my source ran out, so is it ok if I do my second injection on tuesday and return back to a sunday schedule???

My cycle looks like this:

wk 1-9 Deca 300 mg/wk and Sust 250 2/wk if I can get another bottle if not then 1/wk
    wk 8-12 winnie tabs 50/mg ed
    I have nolva, clen , and clomid all ready for PCT.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    250 a week of sust is pointless 500mg per week is ok but it needs to be injected at least eod to take advantage of the short acting esters. but you will be cool a couple of days longer with the decca.

moush is offline Senior Member
    Well if i can get another bottle then i am good.....ill do 500 mg/wk but what i am askin is is it ok that i am past a week b/c I do not have any needles and neither does my source, they come in on tuesday

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Let this just be a lesson to always have everything you need for your cycle before you start. You will be okay with the deca but the sut probably is wasted from the previous injection. Half lives of three of the esters are too short for you to wait 7+ days in between injections.

Thread Information