930turbo is offline New Member

first cycle & renewtrient....

First off I would like to start off by asking you guys if you have tried any of the Renewtrient or GHB alternatives. Ive ran out of my stash about 7 months ago and I miss those great sleeps and when I fought it the great nights of wild sex with my ex!!! input would be nice........

Cycle news: im on my first cycle
    600mgs of Sust/wk
    250mgs of deca /wk
    40mgs of Dball/wk
    Im in my second week and ive seen 7lbs already. Im 6'3 205 and have never had a problem putting on muscle weight. Is it true that the Deca and Sust dont really start taking effect untill 15 days and really after the first month? Also im out of luck with clomid is there any natural product I can take to help when coming off? I yet to have gotten all scientific with my cycle like some of you guys but I think this one will be a solid cycle with good gains I hope! Input is appreciated
    ciao

930turbo is offline New Member
    Heres the ingredients:Proprietary Blend: Filtered Water, Fura-Hyplex Blend: (Hyoscyamus niger 3x; Ignatia amara 3x; kali phosphroricum 3x) Valeric Acid, Aminotrope, Gamma Aminobuytric Acid, Stevia Extract, Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative).

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How are you dosing 600mg of Sust a wk with 250mg amps?

I would change that dose to 250mg E3D.

Also, Test alone would of put 20lbs on you

Sust wil take about 3-4wks to kick in, Deca is more like 4-5.

Thread Information