Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stang23456 is offline New Member

dbol, test enanthate cycle

What is a good cycle for a dbol , test enanthate cycle. I was thinking 30mg/day 5 weeks dbol, 500mg/week 10 week cycle test ? Please tell me any other suggestions !

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a general cycle. Always good for a beginner or Novice

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you could stop at 4 weeks on the d-bol

JohnnyB

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Dont forget your anti-e's.

Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    Dont forget your anti-e's.
    What should I take after my cycle ?? Clomid / Nolvadex or both ? Also, how much of my gains will I be able to keep after this cycle ?

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Im on 500mg test enathe weekly for ten weeks and dbol week 1-4 30mg ED right now, works nice. Very good first cycle.

I'm going for both clomid and nolva for pct to keep max of my gains. 2 weeks after last test shot clomid theraphy for 22 days or something along with 20mg nolva each day. I also have another 20 pills of nolva 20mg in case of gyno and excessive bloathing. :P

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Diskey, what kind of gains did you see from the dbol in the first four weeks or however long youve been running this cycle? I am thinking about running this exact cycle, thanks, Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc40
    Diskey, what kind of gains did you see from the dbol in the first four weeks or however long youve been running this cycle? I am thinking about running this exact cycle, thanks, Doc.
    well this is my first cycle and I started on Mon.
    Dbol kicks in the first day. Remember dbol is a damn strong steroid , one single pill of 5 mg increases test 5 times in your body. . It's one of the best mass builders. I went up 2,5lbs the first two days. Also strengt is increased allready. I'm just curious too see how much of the mass from the dbol I can keep afterwards...hopefully a lot with proper pct and a long actiog test besides...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    you could stop at 4 weeks on the d-bol

JohnnyB
    Johnny B. Im still unsure of what I should take post cycle. Many people say nolvadex , while others say hcg or clomid ! Can you help me ??

You don't need hcg on this cycle, it's only realy needed for cycles of 15 weeks or more. IMO for best pct go for clomid theraphy along with 20mg Nolva ed while taking the clomid. Drop the nolva if you wanna save money...

And by the way, I'm 8 days into my cycle as I mentioned over - heh I've gained 8lbs allready

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    You don't need hcg on this cycle, it's only realy needed for cycles of 15 weeks or more. IMO for best pct go for clomid theraphy along with 20mg Nolva ed while taking the clomid. Drop the nolva if you wanna save money...

And by the way, I'm 8 days into my cycle as I mentioned over - heh I've gained 8lbs allready
    Lucky bastard. I might replace the sustanon with Enanthate instead. I just wasn't sure Test Eth and dbol would be a good mix since I haven't seen any sample cycles out there with them.

dbol can pretty much be used with any test for the 4 week period right?

So is nolvadex really worth getting then ?? Also, are there any web sites where you can buy post cycle items such as nolva and clomid ?

Quote Originally Posted by stang23456
    So is nolvadex really worth getting then ?? Also, are there any web sites where you can buy post cycle items such as nolva and clomid ?
    go to your source. He should have some. Most websites are scammers. I've had friends try to buy just clomid before from a certain infamous online pharmacy and he got scammed.

toolman is offline Banned
    Nolvadex is really worth getting if you want to save money on bra's. Take it with every cycle. It does not hamper gains, just estrogen related water bloat which is not true gain.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is a good cycle for a dbol , test enanthate cycle. I was thinking 30mg/day 5 weeks dbol, 500mg/week 10 week cycle test ? Please tell me any other suggestions !
    Bro keep us posted along the way...I'm running this same cycle in feb. 04. When I posted mine I had proviron /nolvadex (50mgs/20mgs)ed, the ones who responded said everything looked o.k. So that's what I'm sticking w/unless I find out that much is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Lucky bastard. I might replace the sustanon with Enanthate instead. I just wasn't sure Test Eth and dbol would be a good mix since I haven't seen any sample cycles out there with them.

dbol can pretty much be used with any test for the 4 week period right?

test and dbol is the bomb. Many vets recommand this cycle, I did a lot of research to find out what to do for my cycle.

Cut the sust if your not planning to shoot EOD.

Should I go with test enanthate or Sustanon with dbol ?? With will have better gains ?? Please give me a few reasons to your choice

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    enanthate is cheaper and more of a mass builder all around than sust all though sust has 4 test esters. Sust also can cause side effects of the sust flu and is more painful to inject...my choice...enanthate

Should I go with test enanthate or Sustanon with dbol ?? With will have better gains ?? Please give me a few reasons to your choice

I think enathe is the best choise because of different reasons..

It's Propionate in Susta so you don't need anything oral with it. It kicks of from the beginning. And you have to shoot sust EOD to get agood effect out of it so 750m ew is more suiteable.

Enathe is a more "heavy" working test which acts slowly. It gives you more solid gains which also are easier to keep afterwards.

Because it's long acting drug, you go just fine with two injections weekly.

Sust and enathe is about the same price, sust tend to be a little cheaper.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Ent seems to be the best choice for a first cycle.

I"ve heard alot of good results from dbol & ent cycles.

I figure that will be my first cycle.

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    Im gonna do this same cycle for my first time too. Im looking at using Nolvadex throughout the cycle and clomid after. Id rather be safe than sorry.

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie5_5
    Im gonna do this same cycle for my first time too. Im looking at using Nolvadex throughout the cycle and clomid after. Id rather be safe than sorry.
    what about a test e and var cycle

I think enathe is the best choise because of different reasons..

It's Propionate in Susta so you don't need anything oral with it. It kicks of from the beginning. And you have to shoot sust EOD to get agood effect out of it so 750m ew is more suiteable.

Enathe is a more "heavy" working test which acts slowly. It gives you more solid gains which also are easier to keep afterwards.

Because it's long acting drug, you go just fine with two injections weekly.

Sust and enathe is about the same price, sust tend to be a little cheaper.
    My source for enanthate told me today is was going to run between $130-$140 for a 10cc 250mg vial. Does that seem right, because it seems really high to me !!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    IM doing a D-bol, test ent, Deca cycle and im at the end of my first week.....D-bol is great im up 5 lbs already....I love the 17-A-A/

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    My source for enanthate told me today is was going to run between $130-$140 for a 10cc 250mg vial. Does that seem right, because it seems really high to me !!!
    13$/ml is not that bad at all. ethanate is so much easier to deal with

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran just SUST and Dbol cycle. Worked great. Im not hearing good things about Susta anymore. Everyone is saying susta feels underdosed now adays.
    This cycle is gonna be RT Test EN and dbol.
    Test E 600 wk for 12 weeks
    Dbol 35mgd for 5-6 weeks
    Was gonna use some deca but this cycle is plenty for now

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I ran just SUST and Dbol cycle. Worked great. Im not hearing good things about Susta anymore. Everyone is saying susta feels underdosed now adays.
    This cycle is gonna be RT Test EN and dbol.
    Test E 600 wk for 12 weeks
    Dbol 35mgd for 5-6 weeks
    Was gonna use some deca but this cycle is plenty for now
    Im about ready to start my dbol, test cypionate stack. dbol 25mg for 4 weeks, test 350cc for 10weeks cycle. My question is, I have clomid and nolva in hand for post cycle, but has any one heard of using CLENBUTEROL during or after this cycle ? Thanks

Im about ready to start my dbol , test cypionate stack. dbol 25mg for 4 weeks, test 350cc for 10weeks cycle. My question is, I have clomid and nolva in hand for post cycle, but has any one heard of using CLENBUTEROL during or after this cycle ? Thanks
    Why you wanna use clen during that cycle ?

And also up the doses to 500 mg test and 30mg dbol, or you gonna be sorry afterwards you didn't

Resembles typical hand me down prices. I get mine cheaper but it's because I do overseas.

If you think about it, it's really not all that expensive.

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im doing the exact same cycle just started yesterday. My question is why is it necessary to do two injections a week? I was planning on and did 2cc's a week (one injection). That was the reason i went with enth. over sust so I wouldnt have to do 2-3 injections a week although last nights injection was so easy and painless, ass is sore as hell now though.

Quote Originally Posted by RBD85
    Im doing the exact same cycle just started yesterday. My question is why is it necessary to do two injections a week? I was planning on and did 2cc's a week (one injection). That was the reason i went with enth. over sust so I wouldnt have to do 2-3 injections a week although last nights injection was so easy and painless, ass is sore as hell now though.
    Will 300mg. of test cypionate be enough for ten week cycle ? Injection once a week, for ten weeks Cycle also with 30mg. a day of dbol for 5 weeks. How does this sound ??

Quote Originally Posted by RBD85
    When is the best time to inject test enan., before/after work out ? Also, Im going to take milk thistle, when is the best time to take those also ?

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    starting this Nov 15.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Take the shot on monday and thrusday, it a long ester so your workoput has nothing to do with injection timing

JohnnyB

When is the best time to inject test enan., before/after work out ? Also, Im going to take milk thistle, when is the best time to take those also ?
    I like to take the shot in the morning and then workout at the evning.
    Enathe is a long acting ester and wont affect your workout nomather if you take it pre or postworkout.

Injecting in a muscle your gonna work before or after workout might give you some extra pain in the affected muscle after what I've experienced.

I like to spread the milk thistle as musch as possible through the day. Best is to take about 2ml in the morning, mid-day and evning.

Also if your gonna take d-bol, -30mg daily, take 2 pills 3 times daily if your awake for about 12 hours, if your awake for say 18 hours take 1 pill every 3 hour.

take care

I like to take the shot in the morning and then workout at the evning.
    Enathe is a long acting ester and wont affect your workout nomather if you take it pre or postworkout.

Injecting in a muscle your gonna work before or after workout might give you some extra pain in the affected muscle after what I've experienced.

I like to spread the milk thistle as musch as possible through the day. Best is to take about 2ml in the morning, mid-day and evning.

Also if your gonna take d-bol, -30mg daily, take 2 pills 3 times daily if your awake for about 12 hours, if your awake for say 18 hours take 1 pill every 3 hour.

take care
    THanks for the info !! I have another question however. I should be eating when ever I feel hungry with this cycle right ? I want to get big, but not fat !!

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Don't wait until you get hungry to eat. IF you count your calories, you're not going to get good gains. Don't wory about putting on a little extra weight. With the new muscle you bbuild, you should have no trouble shedding those extra pounds after your cycle. Remember, if you do deny your body of the calories it needs during your cycle, your gains will decreade drammatically.
    Also, get plenty of rest between workouts. You don't want to restrict your gains by not getting enough sleep.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i did a d-bol/test enan cycle for my third cycle and did around the amount you did. i was on the d-bol for 7 weeks thow. i ended up gaining 26lbs. and kept 19lbs. by taking clomid by itself.

I'm on 500mg enathe and 30mg d-bol right now. It's gone 3,5 week now, and so far I've gained 15lbs. I've been taking 20mg nolva from week two, so not much of it is water weight eighter.

yeah you gotta eat like a maniac. When you're gain much weight you have to eat more and more. I feel like eating all the time

Just try to eat healthy food and you be fine.

Also do a little cardio IMO if your not a super-ectomorph, 1-2 times a week. It will help your heart get stronger while all this weight is added (trust me - you don't wanna go to the doctor after your cycle and find out that your heart as grown) and also keep your metabolism to a maximum.

here's my diary by the way:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=65967

shane85 is offline New Member
    your post cycle should look like this

3 weeks after your last injection:

Day 1: 300mg clomid, 20mg nolv
    Day 2-11: 100mg ED clomid, 20mg nolv ED
    Day 12-21: 50mg ED clomid, 10mg nolv ED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information