Born2lift is offline New Member

Clomid and Nolvadex question

Hey guys im gonna start my first Cycle in 2 weeks . .doing 25mg dbol for 6 weeks and 500 sust for 8-10 .. I know Im supposed to take Nolvadex if and when Gyno syptoms occur .. but at what dosages and how long .. till the syptoms go away? Also how long do i take clomid and at what dosages ..I know i take it post cycle when teh halflife is done. Thanks fo rthe advice in advance.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Born..Let me be the first to suggest to you that you should stick around the board for awhile, cuz with the cycle that you have planned...You obviously haven't done any (if little) research.
    Your going to do Sus for 2 weeks??
    If your typing this wrong forgive me...

somedude247 is offline Member
    Not a bad choice for a first cycle.....this is your first i take it.....Mbaraso.....read it..he starts in 2 weeks.....

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Not a bad choice for a first cycle.....this is your first i take it.....Mbaraso.....read it..he starts in 2 weeks.....
    Yeah he's starting in 2 weeks, and he's running:"doing 25mg dbol for 6 weeks and 500 sust for 8-10"
    The way he's making it sound as if he's doing:
    week 1-6 25mgs ed
    Week 8-10 Sus 500mgs
    Am I wrong? I don't know...

I would assume he means 8 -10 weeks of sus.....but i see what u are saying too.....could go either way.....wait to see what he says i'm guessin....

Yep your right.
    I probably did read it (half assed) wrong?

lol...who knows mbaraso...

Ambulance is offline Member
    I agree. I read it the same way MBaraso read it. Butttttttt then again, were reading it the way AnabolicReview.com users usually format it. If he formatted it meaning the way you believe he did, its not bad.

And to the original poster, feel free to PM me for the clomid (post cycle recovery - pct) dosage. It's basicaly 300/100/50 if you know what that means, if not PM me. I'll help ya out.

Later bros

Ya guys im doing weeks 1-6 dbol at 25mg ed....weeks 1-8 or 10 sust at 500ew ... Can anyone answer my question? .. .And yes its my first cycle and ive done my research believe me .. just wasnt sure on nolvadex and clomid.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    have nolva on hand for signs of gyno..run at like 20 mgs a day for the remainder of the cycle....run clomid 300/100/50 3 weeks after last sus shot.....
    also i reckon you should run dbol at 30 mgs at 5 weeks not 6...the sus will kick in by around 4-5 so you wont need the dbol for an extra week.......

also if you have done your research you should already know all this.....

Why should i already know all this .. cause i dont know how to run clomid and nolvadex cause ive never asked means i shouldnt do a cycle .. I just wanted an answer not a lexture .. no offense though .. thanks for your info ... Right after the last shot .. I was aware that it was after the halflife was done. Also 30mg compared to 25mg is nothing I was told.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    you should know this cos i found out by researching also not asking....anyway.....not 'Right after the last shot' 3 weeks after last shot.......and its 300mgs 1 day, 100mgs 10 days, 50mgs 10 days.....
    yeah 25-30 prob wont make much of a diff but i dont think you should run dbol for 6 weeks.....just my opinion.
    good luck bro

Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Born2lift
    Why should i already know all this .. cause i dont know how to run clomid and nolvadex cause ive never asked means i shouldnt do a cycle .. I just wanted an answer not a lexture .. no offense though .. thanks for your info ... Right after the last shot .. I was aware that it was after the halflife was done. Also 30mg compared to 25mg is nothing I was told.
    Before you start your sust , read the educationalforums, there is a thread called " why you should stay away from sustanon . "
    I was doing sust for the first 5 weeks of my cycle, but I am so glad I read that article.
    Ask around, and you will see that you should be doing 500mg of enethate a week , and you dont need dbol . stick to one drug. You do not have to stack to get results. Especially your first cycle.

I decided to run dbol for just 5 weeks instead of 6 . .took your advice Shud .. Also Shud so you meant take clomid after the halflifes over right?

Thread Information