clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

missing injections...?

hey guys,
    i'm taking ED injections of prop and tren . i now have to go out of state for 3-4 days for a job interview. how bad is missing 3-4 days of injections going to be? what are all the ramifications of this? i'm roughly 4 weeks into the cycle.

thanks,
    -- clocky

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    no way you can take the gear with you?

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    also work your training around the days you will be out of state.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    Prop is a short acting testosterone ester. It dissipates after two days. If you already are several weeks into your cycle, then your natural test production probably has been shut down. So, if you do not take shots for 3-4 days, your body will be lacking adequate levels of testosterone for approximately 1-2 days. This really is not going to do much other than cause you to be sleepy or sluggish. However, if you keep interrupting your shot schedule, the constant changes in your testosterone levels can throw your body chemistry off and possibly throw you into a state of depression.

If you cannot take the steroids with you on your trip (or do not want to), then make sure you eat WELL, and rest WELL. I suggest that you do not go to the gym during your business trip in order to allow your body to rest and to avoid pushing your body into a state of catabolism while your testosterone levels are low.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-04-2003 at 08:09 PM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for advice guys. i will be flying. what do yall think are the chances of getting busted if i pack a few preloaded shots into my suit case...?

thanks again,
    -- clocky

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Try this. Put the preloaded syringes in your bag. The packaged needles keep in your wallet. Place the wallet in the basket, and walk through the detector. You should be fine.

That's a bit extreme. Just keep them in a toiletry bag in your carry on. Tell them it's medication if they ask.

Also, when you preload needles how do you stop from pressing the plunger down and losing test? I've never preloaded.

Doc

Thread Information