d_dawg is offline New Member

Exclamation Has anyone seen TRen 75 by HMP pharmaceuticals????

Has anyone heard of Tren 75? Its made by HMP Pharmaceuticals. The box is red and white. It has 2 hologram HMP stickering on the box where the box opens, and one on the vial. Lot # is 1003 and expirary date is 2006. The corners are rounded on the vial. I don't have pictures, cause i didn't buy it yet, so I am wondering if anyone has taken this trenbolone acetate. Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by d_dawg; 10-27-2003 at 09:37 AM.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    d_dawg..... Have used and am using it...... good stuff.. anyone i know who has used it love it and most say that when they say its 75mg/ml its the truth.. great stuff.. and ur description fits my box and bottle.. good shit..
    where r u from???? wondering cause HMP is not well distributed

d_dawg is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply. I mine as well pick it up. I trust the source. I am from Ontario Canada. Im prolly in the same city as you.

doubt where in the same city.. i don't liove in the city its made. i think u do.. round TO? Its good stuff tho..

I have gone thru 3 bottles in the last 5 months.. great stuff.. you won;t fidn many fakes because its from a TINY underground lab.. tiny not in size but distribtution.. origibally they can with no box now they do.. a halogram on eac end sealing the box.. red and white.. if i new how to use my cam id post a pic

Thread Information