daver is offline Junior Member

Question About underground labs?

I hope these questions aren't simple minded or stupid but I'm ignorant to what the underground labs really are. I read the post the other day (Sorry I forgot who wrote it) about the production that underground labs produce ie, quality and that sort of thing. But are these products that get out on the market also or are they solely blackmarket? I keep reading about a lot of Canadian underground labs, but are they putting product on some pharmacies shelf also? Just wondering because I find it hard to believe that if it's totally underground how do they get it out in circulation, for people to know about it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daver
    I hope these questions aren't simple minded or stupid but I'm ignorant to what the underground labs really are. I read the post the other day (Sorry I forgot who wrote it) about the production that underground labs produce ie, quality and that sort of thing. But are these products that get out on the market also or are they solely blackmarket? I keep reading about a lot of Canadian underground labs, but are they putting product on some pharmacies shelf also? Just wondering because I find it hard to believe that if it's totally underground how do they get it out in circulation, for people to know about it.
    yes they are stricly undergorund and u wont find them at ur local pharmacy,its not that ajrd bro ,from person to person mouth to outh and then the net .it gies rather quckily i would assume .

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    That's right...I can say without a doubt you won't find any PVL, QFS, WCL, da da da da anywhere on our pharmacy shelves.

Aragorn

Thread Information