slamd097 is offline Banned

my cycle please place a little input

after a long week end of research. I sat down and made a plan with what I have available to me at this time. I couldn't really get any test but I found some otc stuff that I had a really good response with last time.

15 mg-dbol -week 1
    25 mg-dbol week 2
    30 mg-dbol week 3

I am going to stack that with-

100-mg of deca -wk 1
    And to help with the bloading winnie at least 100mg

I was going to stack the deca and the d-bol along with the test booster. I would like to get my hands on any type of other booster but I have to settle with the otc stuff this time. I believe this should give my what Im looking for. Also I labeld my bf wrong, it is down to 12. ok..after all the research did I miss something?

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member
    is the dbol doses every day or every week?

im not trying to pull any business. I was just saying I could only get it and was curious if it was worth buying for my own use. I didn't understand what you were trying to say. sorry ill do that now.

The dbol is daily but i am going to keep it at those doses for one week

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    im not trying to pull any business. I was just saying I could only get it and was curious if it was worth buying for my own use. I didn't understand what you were trying to say. sorry ill do that now.

The dbol is daily but i am going to keep it at those doses for one week
    Thank you. I deleted my comments as well.
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 10-27-2003 at 02:08 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=slamd097]after a long week end of research. I sat down and made a plan with what I have available to me at this time. I couldn't really get any test but I found some otc stuff that I had a really good response with last time.

15 mg-dbol -week 1
    25 mg-dbol week 2
    30 mg-dbol week 3

100-mg of deca -wk 1
    OK,this is terrible. wk1-4 30mg dbol ed wk1-10 300 mg deca wk8-12 50mg winny ed day after start pct Hope your girlfriend is prepared to not have sex with you for quite a while.

cool...thanks for the input. And well im married. I don't get sex that often, and when i do, it ain't nothing spectacular. so im not going to lose out on that deal.

this is my first cycle, i was going to ease into it so my body won't be too shocked by it.
    Last edited by slamd097; 10-27-2003 at 02:28 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My opinion. Not a good cycle at all!!!! complete waste of gear. First, if you don't have enough money to buy a correct cycle/or can't find some Test, wait till you do. 2nd. Don't bridge your doses. 3rd. YOU NEED some Test in there. OTC shit will NOT work.

If it were me I'd do the following:

Week 1-4 25mg DBOL ED
    Week 1-10 400/500mg of Test Enan
    CLOMID thearpy an absolute must.

No flame bro, but a long weekend of research aint SHIT.
    I'd save the Deca and the Winstrol for another cycle.

Keep your levels CONSTANT. You aren't going to "shock" your body.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    My opinion. Not a good cycle at all!!!! complete waste of gear. First, if you don't have enough money to buy a correct cycle/or can't find some Test, wait till you do. 2nd. Don't bridge your doses. 3rd. YOU NEED some Test in there. OTC shit will NOT work.

If it were me I'd do the following:

Week 1-4 25mg DBOL ED
    Week 1-10 400/500mg of Test Enan
    CLOMID thearpy an absolute must.

No flame bro, but a long weekend of research aint SHIT.
    I'd save the Deca and the Winstrol for another cycle.

Keep your levels CONSTANT. You aren't going to "shock" your body.
    I agree bro,but he said he can't get any test,so I just gave him an example cycle with what he has.I do find it hard to believe he can't find test though

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    [QUOTE=Da Bull]
    after a long week end of research. I sat down and made a plan with what I have available to me at this time. I couldn't really get any test but I found some otc stuff that I had a really good response with last time.

15 mg-dbol -week 1
    25 mg-dbol week 2
    30 mg-dbol week 3

100-mg of deca -wk 1
    OK,this is terrible. wk1-4 30mg dbol ed wk1-10 300 mg deca wk8-12 50mg winny ed day after start pct Hope your girlfriend is prepared to not have sex with you for quite a while.
    dabull, you busted out with the vida hehe

I can get test, but not at this time. I kinda have to follow my source (lifting friend) and what he has at the time. I would love to get my hands on some test but I won't have that available for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    dabull, you busted out with the vida hehe
    The Test is killing me,need something better to look at.lol

I can get test, but not at this time. I kinda have to follow my source (lifting friend) and what he has at the time. I would love to get my hands on some test but I won't have that available for a while.
    Then hold off and wait bro,do it right

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree bro,but he said he can't get any test,so I just gave him an example cycle with what he has.I do find it hard to believe he can't find test though
    Yeah, I agree bro. If he can't find any Test, then I think he needs to SLOW down a bit. I was like you. I immediately was going to recommend a cycle for him with what he had, then I thought NO WAY. Just because he can't find test right now, shouldn't give him an excuse to do a cycle incorrectly. He needs to do more research. That cycle he came up with would leave him limp and I don't even think he had any PCT shit on hand. He needs to know we are looking out for him. Plus I don't know what research he did to come up with that???

Bro, again if you can get some test, then wait. DO NOT RUSH into this. I promise, in the long run, you will be happy. You will not find 1 person on this board who likes the cycle you came up with. It makes NO sense. Trust me, I've been there before. I had to start my cycle over 3 times because I didn't know what I was doing. I stopped, stayed on AR (best board on the internet) and learned for awhile. Guys on here are the best and have a ton of knowledge.

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member
    i totally agree
    hold onto the shit for now, wait for some test and do some serious research, alot more than a long weekends worth.
    and you could ease your body into the shit alot more effectively then this. id follow some of the opinions these other bros have given, they know their shit and i woudl seriously consider it

no prob, that is why I was asking the questions. Remember I am going off of a friends cycle of what he has at the time. he is finishing his cycle in two weeks and then says he is going to break before staring another test cycle. so I have 2 weeks before I really have to work my ass off!

I appreciate the patience guys.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    slamd, don't be listening to your friends. It blows my mind talking to guys at the gym and friends because they know so little. I attempt to tell them the right way to do things but a lot of times, my suggestions fall on deaf ears because these guys are so ignorant.

If you want good advice, get a consensus on AR! I agree with everything BLT has said. Brotha knows his shit because he's been on here researching.

Here's what I ran my first cycle and I researched the piss out of it first:

1-4: dbol 40mgs ED
    1-12: test enanthate 500mgs
    1-12: deca 400mgs
    1-19: liquidex 0.5mgs ED
    16-19: clomid 300 day 1/100 days 2-11/50 days 12-28
    nolvadex on hand

Just a suggestion.

I think talking to some one else has opened up my eyes a little. It is a little hard to get past the ego. ( and believ me I have one) I just see a way for me to finally reach my goal and now I want nothing more then to reach it.
    and this "friend" to me up until now was a way for me to reach it.

Thanks bros!!! you have converted me....
    Last edited by slamd097; 10-28-2003 at 10:51 AM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    you definitely need test bro, matter of fact, for a first cycle, thats all you need. 500mg/wk Test E followed by PCT and nolva on hand

wha t the hell is pct??? I have seen it mentioned many times but I can't figure out what it is or what is it used for...sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I really can't find it anywhere

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    than you haven't looked for it. Bro, no offense, but i honestly don't think you are ready for a cycle. PCT is post cycle therapy , and it is essential. My $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    than you haven't looked for it. Bro, no offense, but i honestly don't think you are ready for a cycle. PCT is post cycle therapy, and it is essential. My $.02.

Not only is it essential, it is an absolute MUST!!!! Bro, you GOT to slow down. Not knowing what post cycle thearpy is, is NOT good.

slowing down...yes, i am going to wait until i can get my hands on some test. so I have that time to research better. I do apologize i didn't know whay pct stood for. I was looking for another compound named pct. but now that i know wht it means.....the lights are coming on in new york city!

slowing down...yes, i am going to wait until i can get my hands on some test. so I have that time to research better. I do apologize i didn't know whay pct stood for. I was looking for another compound named pct. but now that i know wht it means.....the lights are coming on in new york city!

No apology bro, we've all been there. Thats the beauty of the board!!! ton's of knowledge!!!!! Best of luck

Be safe,

BLT

hey while i was thinking about it...damn BLT...your pics look great!

Thread Information