Mr X. is offline New Member

Bulking Cycle Advise needed

I have a bulking cycle here, and would appreciate your input.
    Here is a run down of my first cycle along with a few questions before I begin to place an order.

Wk 1-10
    Deca 400/wk
    Test E 500/wk
    EQ 600/wk
    Airmidex .25/day

Of course this will be followed up post cycle with clomid starting at the 12th week at 300mg the first day then 100mg for the next ten days then 50 mg for the next 10 days after that. I will have nolv around just incase I get signs of gyno.

Ok here is my first question. From what I have read so far, Test E is by far the steroid to use for a good mass cycle however it is not recommend for a novice as there are much weaker steroids that may work just as well.
    I have checked and I believe that I can get my hands on some Sust 250. I first looked into this as it mixes well with Deca. With the Sust there is a much less conversion rate to estrogen and it does not cause one to retain water as much as the Test E. Unfortunately this steroid has not been recommend for a novice as well. I like the present cycle described above with or without the Test E, however the fact that there are weaker steroids that I can enter into a cycle for my first cycle has peeked my interest. But from what I can tell this pretty much holds true for all Test type compunds. Any other possible suggestions? Comments that anyone can give me as well as any past personal experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
    Mr. X.
    Last edited by Mr X.; 12-30-2001 at 11:17 PM.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Cycle looks good Mr. X. Most wont run eq and deca together but ive heard a lot of diff people saying they loved it. Test E or cyp is fine bro. I wouldnt use sust, you can read more about sust in the educational threads board.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I woul run either the deca or the EQ, not both, they do the same thing. But I would add some d-bol for the first 4 weeks, because it will take about 4 weeks for the test to kick in, unless you FL, then it's still 2-3 weeks

Weeks 1-4 d-bol 40-50mgs/day
    Weeks 1-10 Test 500/week
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 600/week

Mr X. is offline New Member

Thanks for the advise guy's

I guess I have been getting a little worried about the this is not a novice steriod thing That I have been reading so much about. I'll go ahead and run the Test E as that was my original plan anyway. Just courious I guess on what was considered a "novice" steriod. Anyway thanks again, I'll let you guy's know how it turns out.

Mr X.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Mallet
    I woul run either the deca or the EQ, not both, they do the same thing. But I would add some d-bol for the first 4 weeks, because it will take about 4 weeks for the test to kick in, unless you FL, then it's still 2-3 weeks

Weeks 1-4 d-bol 40-50mgs/day
    Weeks 1-10 Test 500/week
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 600/week

bingo. thats it right there::/:

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    run test enanthate / deca / dbol for the first cycle for bulking....after that....run test enanthate/ eq/ winny to harden up....by the time you finish the second cycle, it will be close to summer and you will look great.....(and that is the name of the game)

Thread Information