2timer is offline Senior Member

test prop and fina strenght are amazing!

test prop and fina wow great strength combination. up from 2 45 and 25=275 4times to 3- 45lbs and 10= 335 4 times in threee weeks. I am absolutely amazed. now no one realy mess's with me. would I keep my strenght after? or what percentage. my goal is 400 lbs 4 times. I higly doubt it but no one knows. also my kidney is not hurting should still get cranberry extract?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    gee, i wish i was feeling what you are feeling. i'm on week 2 of tren /prop and i aint feeling shit except for painfully sore biceps...=(

-- clocky

it should start hitting from now on!

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i'm on day 10.. fina 75mg ed week 1-10 and prop 50 mg week 1-10..... maybe winny 50mg week 7- 13....... all i feel is sorenesss and some pump... waiting for it to kick in..

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the fina takes a little while to kick in....id say like 3-4 weeks....u should be eatting ur face off by then....grocery bills are going to be kinda high.....foooooddd iss gooooddd

Metallica68 is offline New Member
    i just got done with my t-400, fina, and winny cycle andd i gained about 35 lbs of muscle ( up to 282) and i love every minute of it. take the cranberry regardless if it hurts or not and take milk thistle throughout as well, your liver will thank you.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pighater10
    i think the fina takes a little while to kick in....id say like 3-4 weeks....u should be eatting ur face off by then....grocery bills are going to be kinda high.....foooooddd iss gooooddd
    yeah, i'm definantly eating more. i think my 10 lbs weight gain came from food and not the roids. i'm on day 18, still waiting for something besides side effects...

-- clocky

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, i'm definantly eating more. i think my 10 lbs weight gain came from food and not the roids. i'm on day 18, still waiting for something besides side effects...

-- clocky
    Yeah, it takes awhile. Fina is like eq to me, slow. The first post on this thread is ridiculous

don't be hating my post. I have slowed down in strenght greatly though. still at 335 4weeks are done. I guess I am reaching max. still the thought of 335 is mind boggling to me thinking when I started working out 4 years ago. It's funny how couple of cycles help so much. I would take fina over deca anyday. it's little harsher on the body but way better gains and strenght and especially look.

oh and I got the cranberry extract. do I need to do nolvedex with clomid pct? or just clomid alone. no nipple milking or itching yet though.

Thread Information