Thread: 1st cycle

gavlicks is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle

Hey guys, im a newbie to the forum and a newbie to the juice game. Ive been lifting for 2 years and have hit my peak and ready for some help. Im 6'0 and weigh 180 and hope to gain 20 - 30lbs. Im thinkin of doing Deca 200 or 300 for 8 or 10 weeks as well as denkall test400 for 8-10 weeks. Im not too sure on how much i should do of each but im thinking because it IS my first cycle, i dont wanna go to high but i wanna do enough to get good results and was hoping you guys might lend me a hand. Please let me know what u think, Thanks guys

tomp is offline Junior Member
    You mentioned no PCT plans? Figure this out first!

After you figure out your PCT, then go with something like:

-400mg EW Test400 for weeks 1-12
    -300mg EW Deca for weeks 1-10 (this will require only 1 10ml bottle of Deca 300)

You don't even need the Deca if it's your first cycle....

Quote Originally Posted by gavlicks
    Hey guys, im a newbie to the forum and a newbie to the juice game. Ive been lifting for 2 years and have hit my peak and ready for some help. Im 6'0 and weigh 180 and hope to gain 20 - 30lbs. Im thinkin of doing Deca 200 or 300 for 8 or 10 weeks as well as denkall test400 for 8-10 weeks. Im not too sure on how much i should do of each but im thinking because it IS my first cycle, i dont wanna go to high but i wanna do enough to get good results and was hoping you guys might lend me a hand. Please let me know what u think, Thanks guys

nj juice is offline Member
    I don't really think you've reached your peak after two years of lifting but that's besides the point. Your idea of a test/deca cycle to start off with is pretty sound. IMO i would run the test @ 400mg/wk and the deca @ 300mg/wk for a minimum of 10 weeks. Extend the test to week 11 so you come off the test and deca together @ week 13. Make sure you have clomid for afterwards and nolvadex on-hand during your cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    I don't really think you've reached your peak after two years of lifting but that's besides the point. Your idea of a test/deca cycle to start off with is pretty sound. IMO i would run the test @ 400mg/wk and the deca @ 300mg/wk for a minimum of 10 weeks. Extend the test to week 11 so you come off the test and deca together @ week 13. Make sure you have clomid for afterwards and nolvadex on-hand during your cycle.
    I agree with nj......but you might want to go with the test for your first cycle.I really don't think your ready yet,but no one here can stop you.Research more bro.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomp
    You mentioned no PCT plans? Figure this out first!

After you figure out your PCT, then go with something like:

-400mg EW Test400 for weeks 1-12
    -300mg EW Deca for weeks 1-10 (this will require only 1 10ml bottle of Deca 300)

You don't even need the Deca if it's your first cycle....
    Thanks bro,
    this is all so new to me so I appreciate all the advice.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    hey guys, it was my opinion to tell him to run the deca and test, but i wasnt sure if it was too much, u think the test alone will be good enough if hes lookin to gain like 15-20 lbs, or maybe throw in some dbol ??

conclusion

i plan after the cycle to run the clomid so i can keep as much as possible and also will have nolv on hand incase "problems" arrise

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    All you need for 20lbs on a first cycle is 500mg/wk Test E. Follow up with PCT and keep nolva on hand

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj juice

Sound advice.

D

Your advice was good Bro, just keep him at small doses. I like the idea of jumpstarting with Dbol , but if he does that - then he may be better off also taking something for liver protection such as ALA. Also, the Dbol will make his cycle "appear longer" and if a problem pops up in early Dbol weeks, he will need lots more Nolva on hand to make it to the end of his cycle. Save the Dbol for next time or only use 25-30mg ED for first 4 weeks.

I have read lots of reports where Bro's have problems pop up early in Dbol weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    hey guys, it was my opinion to tell him to run the deca and test, but i wasnt sure if it was too much, u think the test alone will be good enough if hes lookin to gain like 15-20 lbs, or maybe throw in some dbol??

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomp
    I like the idea of jumpstarting with Dbol, but if he does that - then he may be better off also taking something for liver protection such as ALA.
    You should take ALA and/or Milk Thistle even if you are not running a 17aa in your cycle.

D

True....

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    You should take ALA and/or Milk Thistle even if you are not running a 17aa in your cycle.

D

Thread Information