talon is offline Senior Member

Question about rotating inject. sites....

Ok, I have been researching this alot recently. I have come to the conclusion after researching this subject that you want to rotate to stop the buildup of scar tissue and to keep the receptors in the muscle belly you injecting into fresh. Is this true?
    Also, I am injecting 1.5 cc twice per week into each of my quads. I will take one shot (1.5cc) into my right quad on Mon. then one shot into my left quad on Thurs. Is this enough rotation? Are the receptors in my quad going to stay fresh enough hitting each once a week or should I add in additional rotations?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Not to hijack but I love your new avatar.

CutieFace Guest
    you should be fine w/ that hon....basically what I'll do....unless I'm doing spot injections...just remember to turn the other cheek *wink*

Cutie

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If your only doing 2 injections/week that would be enough. Switch up to right quad, left quad week1 and right delt, left delt week2 then back to quads week3 if you feel itīs building up to much scar tissue.

hybrid is offline Member
    I think that you would be better off rotating quads, glutes and delts. That gives you six easy sites to do and will keep everything fresh and will help prevent scar tissue buildup.

Quick question then. What does a buildup of scar tissue feel like? Is it just a hardness in the area of the inject. site or just harder to push the needle through? I have only done 2 injections in each leg, so the needle is still going in fine. I figuring since scaring is caused from collogen buildup that once this happens, the only way to remove the scared tissue is surgery right?

bump for some more info....

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine did a fina/test cycle and refused to shoot anywhere but his glutes. He said that when he was getting to the end of his cycle he could start to hear teh needle pearcing and tearing through his skin. If you start to hear your injections then you defintly have scar tissue.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    A friend of mine did a fina/test cycle and refused to shoot anywhere but his glutes. He said that when he was getting to the end of his cycle he could start to hear teh needle pearcing and tearing through his skin. If you start to hear your injections then you defintly have scar tissue.
    I understand that in glutes you can actually shoot in three locations on each side, upper, middle and lower glute and not hit the same spot or cause scaring... I am told all you need to do is be 2 inches away from the last spot to miss the threads of muscle you injected last time...

I believe after 2 or 3 years all the toughness or scaring effect fades...

Grant is offline Member
    if you hit scar tissue, you will know because it will be much harder to get the needle through and you will hear it penetrate the tissue

Thank you fellas.
    Nptadude- Are you sure that the "scared" tissue will fade w/ time? I know sub cut. scars are mostly composed of cologen, which will not fade. Since we're dealing the the muscle fibril it may be a different story.

Thread Information