Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member

No side effects on first cycle of test e - fake gear or just lucky not to get sides?

Hey guys i am 10 weeks into test e cycle and my strength has gone up by 20lbs on most things and i have put on some decent weight but have had little to no sides - does this mean my gear is fake or i am just lucky and not getting any sides?

I am into week ten and all i've had is a couple of spots on my legs and 1 or 2 on my body, no real libido increase, no real anger problems, lost my temper once in the ten weeks, no feeling of being "on" as people would say - i don't actually know what this is but i haven't felt it???

What's peoples views??? anyone else not really get any sides?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    anger problems are not usually a side effect of test e,

what dose are you running?

no increase in libido? hmmm...doesn't sound good.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ya ive gone up WAY more than 20lbs on my lifts on a test e run. Libido increases, frequent erections, small acne on shoulders, upper back and chest, i feel great, i feel like a king, etc etc.

By decent weight, what do you mean? By week 10 you should have put on around 20lbs by now. Lack of gains isnt to be blamed on just the gear, depends on your diet and training. But the other sides should be occuring regardless of these element.s

Im with Derek7m. Does sound underdosed.

Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    Is there any way of getting the gear checked out to see if it is underdoesed or anything then?

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    I can run tren /test/dbol /drol cycles and not feel anything... I just get bigger and stronger. I guess it depends on the person. I never feeling anything "kick in" like some people do.

Thread Information