scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

important question need help

Hey whats up im like 17 and a half and really plateued. I am on every supplement u can thnk of no pro hormones or anythign though. jsu tlike glutamine creatine stuff like that. My question is about a cycle. I have been on the board for lie a year and a half now and surprised i havent done it sooner cause of my interest. I have alot of knowledge and plan on doin it right.
    I am consideirng doin one of these.

Deca alone for 12 weeks 300mg a week, clomid 3 weeks after.

eq winstrol 400 eq 50 mg winstorl every day for last 6 weeks eq 12 weeks, clomid 3 weeks after

or some type of effective 1 test, no flame but i know some of them work cause ive seen results on others. Dont flame me on this i am not 15 or anything like that and am planning very low androgenic cycles. If you think its a bad idea tell me if not jsut give me the best suggesetions out of these 3 cause im doin one of these. Also if i am steered to 1test i plan on usin clomid after because that obviulsy is better then the 6 oxo shyt.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    You're 17!!! It's a TERRIBLE idea!!! It's impossible to have "plateaued" (why can't I spell that?) at 17!!
    If you can't make good gains at 17 you need to rework your diet, rest, routine AND you need to give yourself some time.

Your test levels are going to be at their highest naturally for the next few years -take advantage of it now, then do gear after you've done that.
    I know, it's tough to think of the future when you're 17 but this is a good place to start.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    Hey whats up im like 17 and a half and really plateued. I am on every supplement u can thnk of no pro hormones or anythign though. jsu tlike glutamine creatine stuff like that. My question is about a cycle. I have been on the board for lie a year and a half now and surprised i havent done it sooner cause of my interest. I have alot of knowledge and plan on doin it right.
    I am consideirng doin one of these.

Deca alone for 12 weeks 300mg a week, clomid 3 weeks after.

eq winstrol 400 eq 50 mg winstorl every day for last 6 weeks eq 12 weeks, clomid 3 weeks after

or some type of effective 1 test, no flame but i know some of them work cause ive seen results on others. Dont flame me on this i am not 15 or anything like that and am planning very low androgenic cycles. If you think its a bad idea tell me if not jsut give me the best suggesetions out of these 3 cause im doin one of these. Also if i am steered to 1test i plan on usin clomid after because that obviulsy is better then the 6 oxo shyt.
    dude, if you cycle now your growth plates could fuse together for good and you won't grow anymore. if you have plateaued you should try switching up your weight lifting regiment instead. your body may have become over acustomed to your lifting schedule. just hop on the net and research some new lifting regiments, i also hit a plateau during the end of my senior year in highschool, try www.abcbodybuilding.com for some good training schedule's thats where I went. I got past the plateau fairly quickly, also you might want to increase your protein intake if you haven't allready.

Jimmy777 is offline New Member
    revaluate your diet, training , rest everything, u may have plateaued for many reasons , but i doubt its coz u reached your potentiol.. mayeb your training bodyparts to frequently,,,,,, as strength grows u need more rest . this is even more true if u r natural. . mayeb u need to up your cals. maybe both. i hit a wall once then i realised my diet was sh^* i reevaluated everything and i started gaining again. Maybe u have to slow down a little on other activities , and focus all your energy on your workouts. please look to squeeze everything out of yourself before u go to gear especially at your age. best of luck.
    sincerly , James

Grant is offline Member
    bro, i honestly remember being your age and wanting to disregard everyone's advice to stay off juice, but i realized i have all my life to get on and why not see what my full potential was so i could get an honest assesment of the contribution gear had provided. I know you have the itch, but the bros on this board want to see you healthy and be smart about AS. It gives you that much to read up and research and before you know it you will be talking a kid your age out of it.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    By the way, I hope you didn't take my comments as a flame -I didn't intend it that way.
    I know how it feels to see other guys getting huge almost overnight while feeling like you're working your butt off and going nowhere. It's TOUGH!
    I'm just glad I know I put on all I could naturally (almost 65bs!) before I did gear. I started out real slow because it took me a LONG time to figure out how to gain naturally.

Thread Information