bigdog81 is offline Member

injected in the delt.!!

I decided to take give my ass and quads a break lastnight, and inject into the delt. I did the research and i know i injected in the proper place...the only problem was that it took almost 2min for my body to absorb the gear.
    it was really hard to go in.! plus...my delt hurt like hell after that.....it still hurts this morning...
    what do you fellas think is up w/ this.
    I was injecting 1cc of sus250

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    the prop prob caused the pain, and i'm guessing because it is a fresh spot. That happened with me....it goes away.

GTT
    GTT is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog81
    I decided to take give my ass and quads a break lastnight, and inject into the delt. I did the research and i know i injected in the proper place...the only problem was that it took almost 2min for my body to absorb the gear.
    it was really hard to go in.! plus...my delt hurt like hell after that.....it still hurts this morning...
    what do you fellas think is up w/ this.
    I was injecting 1cc of sus250

Personally I never inject the thick oils in my Delts becasue as you say it hurts a lot more and takes longer to disipate.

used to inject Proprianate which is much thinner and easier to inject.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    it'll prob hurt for a couple more days, nothing to worry about

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The prop wood have given u da pain, and if u have never injected in the delt b4 then the needle rippin through the muscle wood have given u da pain also as u have never injected there b4. u get used to it after a while

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The first time I injected into my bicep, that was painful. It did not hurt while injecting, or even that day. The next few days however, they were more sore than they have ever been. Soreness like after a killer curling workout, I couldnt straighten my arms out all the way for 1-2 days. The next time I did it, not nearly as bad. The third and last time, hardly even noticeable. Three is the magic number for me, three times before the soreness becomes manageable on any spot-inject.

hybrid is offline Member
    make sure you warm that oil up really well by running the syringe under hot water for awhile before you inject. Then rub the area out after.

hybrid is right, you can warm up the substance you are injecting. This will make it go in a little smoother and quiker which is time saving. It will also vaporate the alco in the substance which will decrease the sting pain. Good luck my frined

-Gear

bigdog81 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    hybrid is right, you can warm up the substance you are injecting. This will make it go in a little smoother and quiker which is time saving. It will also vaporate the alco in the substance which will decrease the sting pain. Good luck my frined

-Gear
    Thanx CUZ. Ill make sure to do that next week....
    I kinda like the pain..cause i had a hell of va workout after the injection...but i hate the pain i felt this morning...
    later boyz

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    anything that goes into the delts will hurt, esp prop. Use a 25 guage or higher, although i don't, for delts. It will take a while to get in

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yeah, you picked a painful location, along with a painful steroid

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Warm it up, massage after word and advil later if needed.

I dont think that the delt is a painfull location if you use a 25". The only pain you might get is from the substance you are injecting, depending on what you are injecting. I use 25" in the delt and it goes in like a knife through hot butter. Good luck bro

-Gear

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    delt is easy... i use 25g 5/8 neddle... sucker goes in fast and doesn't hurt...

same with tricep

now chest is another story... it was kinda painful

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    You get a little sore after delt injections...It helps a lot when you massage the spot after injection...

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i used to inject mostly in my quads, but now i prefer the delts. They get a little sore the next day or two, but i'm used to it. I find the needle goes in much easier in the delt than the quad. I use 25g 1.5 inch and go in 1/2 way in. Like everyone says, warm up the needle. rub some alchohol on the injection spot and push the needle in slowly. I did mine an hour ago and felt nothing. Once you get used to it, its no big deal

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    The first time I injected into my bicep, that was painful. It did not hurt while injecting, or even that day. The next few days however, they were more sore than they have ever been. Soreness like after a killer curling workout, I couldnt straighten my arms out all the way for 1-2 days. The next time I did it, not nearly as bad. The third and last time, hardly even noticeable. Three is the magic number for me, three times before the soreness becomes manageable on any spot-inject.
    exactly my experience with injecting tren and prop. first time going into the biceps was ludicris. and like you, its takes roughly 3 injections in a site before that site becomes "desensitized"...

btw, i like going in delts MUCH better than going in quads. infact, i might remove quads from my rotation...i hate them.

-- clocky

Thread Information