coronahold34 is offline Associate Member

good cycle? new guy to this sight!

I have just picked up 10 amps of kirachi sust as well as 2 bottles of QV stan 50. I am going away to vegas at the start of Jan. I am 5'9 and weigh ~185. I have done sust in the past and have had awesome gains. I dont want to blow up this cycle i just want to put on a little size and get ripped up. Any coments on this cycle? wk 1-10 250mg sust/wk. wk 3-10 50mg winny eod. Should i start the the winny earlier, later or is this good? thanks.....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How about some stats with age

JohnnyB

21 yrs old

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    man you need to do some serious research. id advice you to
    run a single acting ester at 500mg per week then finsih the cycle
    with winny..please do some rmore research before you decide to start
    cycling..Madmax

500mg test cyp (1-12)
    400mg eq (1-12)
    winstrol 50mg ed (10-15)

With my intended cycle, i wont get the gains im looking for? Like i said, ive done sust 2 times in the past, 500mg wk1-8 and then 500mg wk 1-10 second time and gained a good 20-25lbs. Im not looking for those kinds of results this cycle. I also wanted this cycle to be somewhat light. Didnt want to stack more than 2 roids. Thanks ~eff~

anyone else have any input. I would really appreciate it!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I don't understand peoples choice to go with sustanon over the single ester test especially at low dosages. You want to know why madmax suggested the cycle he did? Cause 250mg of sut a week sucks. You want to know why? Cause of the half lifes of the four different esters in the sustanon. I have given this response to others and I will give it again when dealing with sustanon. "Everyone" knows that sustanon has 30 mg of prop. Everyone also knows that sustanon has 120 mg of 2 middle acting esters. The rest is the long lasting deconate ester which most people see their results off of when they take sustanon less than every other day. Does it makes sense to take 1 shot a week? No. You are essentially seeing results off of the deconate ester only because of the frequency with which you were going to inject. Is this smart? NO. Why buy sust 250 and get only the results with the 100mg deconate in the sust. Yes one would see short term gains off the prop and other middle lasting esters but buy the time it was 7 days later and you were ready to inject again, you would have crashed from the prop and almost all the way from the middle lasting esters. There would be only a minimal amount of test left from the middle esters and even that would be some miniscual amount. Bottom line, 1 injection of sust250 = gains only off the 100 mg of deconate in the sust. You are wasting the three other esters. Do like madmax said and take a single ester in this case because you will only yield results off one of the esters in the sust any way. My .02 and probably everyone else's .02 on the board.

Being that i already got the sust, u think i should get 10 more amps and up it to 500mg/wk for the 10wks or is that just a waste of time as well? Ive done that in the past and like i said i had really good results. I want the least amount of water retention and i know with cyp and enantate u get a lot of that. I appreciate the feed back!

Why not run an anti e with the cyp or enanthate like fermera? And yes one would probably at the minimum take 500mg of sust a week.

Got those 10amps coming now! I plan on running novaldex but having a hard time gettin it. I got some clomid too. Thanks for the help natural

when should i run the winny?

What winny? Nobody said anything about winny. But if you wanted to you could run winny wks 7-12 at 50mg/day to help solidify gains. Then you would start pct at beginning of wk 13.

first post i said i gonna do sust and winny

so im straight doin 500mg sust /wk....(one shot sat next shot tues) for 10 wks. what wk should i start the winny. i want to run it for ~6 wks. So should i start it wk 5? also, i am ordering some liquid nolv and clomid. when should i start these. Ive been reading to do the nolv all throughout the cycle and start the clomid 3 wks after my last sust shot. This correct?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Week 8

JohnnyB

wk 8 start the winny? what about the nolv and clomid?

Thread Information