Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member

is this too much for a first cycle?

1-12 Test Cyp 400mgs/week
    1-12 EQ 400mgs/week
    13-15 Test Prop
    16-18 Clomid 300/100/50

Some people are saying i should just do the Test Cyp and Test Prop for my first cycle, so what are your guys' opinions on it?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    first off i'd like to say that i'm inexperienced newb, and my opinion should probably not be taken as heavily as some of the more experienced members.

that outta the way, i'm gunna say, no thats not too much. i'd do that for my first cycle. hell, i'd do even more prolly... but then, i'm the kinda guy who dives in head first with little regard for my own healthy/safety...

oh, but just to make things simpler, i'd prolly drop the prop and up the cyp dosage to 500mg/week. thats just my opinion.

-- clocky

brandon707 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_Is_God
    1-12 Test Cyp 400mgs/week
    1-12 EQ 400mgs/week
    13-15 Test Prop
    16-18 Clomid 300/100/50

Some people are saying i should just do the Test Cyp and Test Prop for my first cycle, so what are your guys' opinions on it?
    ya bro i would just stick with the cyp and prop, because all of the cycles ive posted to get input on everyone says leave the eq out. also a couple of my friends took eq and all of them got painful backne, but everyone reacts different and thats a chance you have to be willing to take. but i would wait until a couple more people post before you go making up your mind because im still a novice.

first cycle i like to keep it around 10 weels. I agree up the prop to 500mg/week. The EQ is fine make sure to split both the test and EQ into two injections. i would get rid of the prop first cycle you are fine with just 10 weeks. If you wanted the money you spend on the prop put towards some d bol 30-35mg ed. Save your money do not need that much gear right in the begining. Also what are you doing for Anti-e I would go with liquidex it is cheap and effective .25-.5mg eod. 2nd or 3rd cycle maybe do this but not first cycle. Your 1st cycle is kind of your test to see how your body reacts to the AAS.

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    ya im kinda in a bind, should i do the EQ and possible only gain a couple more pounds, or keep it and do it right before summer. What do you guys think i should do? ahh the difficult decisions we all must face.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Personally I don't think it's too much...
    If your going to use 3 compounds for your first cycle (usually I recommend using 2) then kill the prop and go with winny at the end.
    Prop you'll have to shoot ed, and winny you can just drink it (and shoot sometimes if you want, which isn't a bad idea).
    Week 1-11 Cyp 400mgs
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Week 9-13 Winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid 1 day out.

Remember...your first cycle will be your best so do it right.
    And if your going to go w/ 2 compounds then go with test/eq.

What's your goal though? If your trying to bulk then I'd say go w/ something different.
    Age, height, weight, bf% etc...And most importantly "Goal" of the cycle...??

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would not throw the winny in there.
    If you feel comfortable with running the EQ, fine but adding a third compound is not a good idea.

With EQ/Cyp/Prop you'll only be running 2 compounds

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd also put 3-4wks of prop at the start

CutieFace Guest
    Keep your cycles simple exp your first one....what are you looking to accomplish?

I'd go w/ the EQ/Prop makes a nice cycle

Cutie

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_Is_God
    ya im kinda in a bind, should i do the EQ and possible only gain a couple more pounds, or keep it and do it right before summer. What do you guys think i should do? ahh the difficult decisions we all must face.

yeah go for the EQ, great vascularity increase... very motivating... and it makes you hungry all the time

i remember when i was on 500mg's a week... i would eat RIGHT before a workout

and when i get to the gym, im starving again, LOL

Steele is offline Member
    if i could do it all over again, i would have done test enanthate with eq. maybe prop in the beginning, but ed or eod njections would suck for first cycle. i didn't get to love the needle until my third...oh, and if you simply want to bulk then use the deca and save the eq for your summer cycle

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the cycle bro. Like Pheedno stated already, I would do the prop in the beginning of the cycle.

IMO, your good to go.

D

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    I'd go w/ the EQ/Prop makes a nice cycle

Cutie

its his first cycle i dont think he would want to do ed injects for 13 weeks.

kickstart with prop and run the eq and cyp.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think it's to much, but you already know what I think

JohnnyB

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How about age, heght weight and what you wish to accomplish? Are you low bodyfat or high? If your looking for maximum muscle you could do a dbol , deca , test cycle.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Sounds fine, but like the two authoritators have said (diesel and pheedno) I'd put prop in the beginning OR drop it completely.

Thread Information