halo1234 is offline New Member

How long for HGH?

1st post

I’ve been training for 8 years & I'm now 24 years old. I recently had a bad injury involving my Major Spinantus. It’s just about mended & although I have been training while it's been healing I have let things slide. I have the opportunity to purchase some HGH. This is quite hard to get hold of in the UK & it is going to cost the same as a 8 weeks course of gear, around £170. I have read all the info available, but I do have a few questions;

1) How long till the effect begin to show, I will only have enough for a 3 week course.

2) Am I better off getting another course of gear?

3) Is it even worth considering the new non Steroid /HGH products, like places such as http://www.abf.ac/index.html ?

Any ideas, especially if you’re from the UK.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halo1234
    1) How long till the effect begin to show, I will only have enough for a 3 week course.
    3 weeks of GH is a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    3 weeks of GH is a waste of money.
    Thought as much, again its someone in the gym thats selling it & I havent a clue. Well i'm not willing to pay anymore, is it worth considering GABA, I know its not the same, but what do you think? I'm just trying to find a new angle. Because I've not been on a course for over 17 months now, Ive lost all the water & I just dont want it back.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Something to research for you might be IGF-1. It's a cost effective alternative to HGH. I'm still researching it myself, but I'm pretty sure I'll be stacking it with my GH later on in my cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Something to research for you might be IGF-1. It's a cost effective alternative to HGH. I'm still researching it myself, but I'm pretty sure I'll be stacking it with my GH later on in my cycle.
    I'm with ya dizzle,been on HGh 4 mos now and LR is releasing it this week at a great price.Done all the research already.Looks like a great stack especially with the cycle I'm on.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I'm with ya dizzle,been on HGh 4 mos now and LR is releasing it this week at a great price.Done all the research already.Looks like a great stack especially with the cycle I'm on.

Ok thanks, I will look into it myself. In the mean time could you point me in the direction of where we can buy this stuff?

Thanks again.

Check your pm bro

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Check your pm bro
    Thanks alot.

Well impressed & they ship internationally too. IGF-1 will this stuff need keeping cool like HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by halo1234
    Thanks alot.

Well impressed & they ship internationally too. IGF-1 will this stuff need keeping cool like HGH?
    No....

Thread Information