Thread: New UG labs.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member

New UG labs.

I'm just wondering if these new UG labs like research tech and others are real labs with heavy chemistry knowledge or are they just some guys that are buying BULK powders and converting them and bottling them. Just wondering...

Jdog55

[email protected]

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    they're real labs with a strong backgoround in chemistry knowledge that import powders in bulk and bottle them.

BDTR is offline Retired
    yup..

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    So in other words, the quality of the product they produce depends on the quality of the powder that they get from someone else? If thats the case you can't say one UG lab is better than the other. One just might be lucky and get a better powder shipment.

BTW i've used RT and Shanghai and they were both much better than the loeffer and QV i've had so i'm not dogging them just wondering.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I have no reason to believe that "they're real labs with a strong backgoround in chemistry knowledge." I have heard RT describe themselves that way, but I have no reason to believe it. Monstercojones, why do you believe this? RT makes great, clean gear. But they don't need a high tech lab for that. I liked Research Technologies' 400mg Testosterone Enanthate . Good stuff.

To tell you the truth, I don't care whether it is a "real" lab or just some guy dissolving powder. As long as it is clean and done properly by an intelligent person, it is unlikely to create any problems. Afterall, the BA takes care of most of the problems, as does the filtering process.

UG labs are alright with me.

-SF

Thread Information