Thread: Girls & Test'

echobeach is offline Junior Member

Girls & Test'

I did a search on this and found nothing so...

How do you reckon my wife would go on say 200 mg of Test a week for about 10 weeks or so.

She has recently made a full recovery from the effects of a long running bout of Chronic Fatigue and to see her really back up to full speed again would just be the best - and also seeing as how she reacted fairly calmly to the news that I was gunna start juicing, I was thinking maybe a little something for her as well...

Something that will give her the zip to get back to the gym again...

Rock On

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach

How do you reckon my wife would go on say 200 mg of Test a week for about 10 weeks or so.

She has recently made a full recovery from the effects of a long running bout of Chronic Fatigue and to see her really back up to full speed again would just be the best - and also seeing as how she reacted fairly calmly to the news that I was gunna start juicing, I was thinking maybe a little something for her as well...

Rock On
    pm cutie face

Thanks Bull

Rock On...

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach

Rock On
    well test makes me very tired, so not sure if thats what you would want for relieving fatigue. Plus, with women you want to stay away from androgens, or at least beginners. 200 would def be way too much for a woman new to steroid use . Oh yeah.. PM Cutie Face

RC

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Women shouldnt touch test. To many side effects.

I agree with PM cutie.

Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Unless she's planning on competing then she shouldn't touch it.
    Girls: Var, Primo, Winny, and maybe Eq. And of course clen , eca etc.. All at wayyy lower dosages then us men take.
    The best bet for her would be to join the the board and let the ladies talk to her..
    Goodluck,

oh and remember...girls don't come off AS the same way we do...They don't take clomid etc..They just kind of crash..sort of?....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That dose is more than double what a man normally produces... and more than 30 times the normal levels of a female. Beware: that is also double what they give to female-to-male transexuals for their testosterone therapy .

Also, if your wife were to become pregnant during AAS use (which is still very likely) you run the risk of virilizing a female fetus - so birth control would need to be taken very seriously.

How about some E/C/A or other CNS stimulants? Has her doctor put her on anything? Getting back into the gym alone will help her body work more effectively again. Once she is in the gym again, try some of the lesss androgenic alternatives to testosterone that MBaraso mentioned... as well as bringing her on the board to discuss use with the other women...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    That dose is more than double what a man normally produces... and more than 30 times the normal levels of a female. Beware: that is also double what they give to female-to-male transexuals for their testosterone therapy .

Also, if your wife were to become pregnant during AAS use (which is still very likely) you run the risk of virilizing a female fetus - so birth control would need to be taken very seriously.

How about some E/C/A or other CNS stimulants? Has her doctor put her on anything? Getting back into the gym alone will help her body work more effectively again. Once she is in the gym again, try some of the lesss androgenic alternatives to testosterone that MBaraso mentioned... as well as bringing her on the board to discuss use with the other women...
    Warrior please explain the first paragraph..>What dose are u talking about that's double?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Warrior please explain the first paragraph..>What dose are u talking about that's double?
    200mg of TE a week is at least double a man's endogenous production...

CutieFace Guest
    STOP!!!!!!!!!

damn I don't understand you guys.....so quick to put your women on some test to spruce up her sex drive or whatever......

Echo I'm not picking on ya doll.....but....just throwing your wife on 200mg of cyp per week is NOT a good idea...

Personally my feeling is women should not do aas unless they are competitive or done haveing children....that being said.....

what is her history w/ training/cycles? has she even done a cycle before? and after just being ill.....best thing is to build up her endurance and strength again w/ proper diet/exercise.....

that in itself is a great boost, physically, emotionally, mentally.....w/out the aid of aas....

Please do not put your wife on the CYP...aside from the vilrilzation issues which she will most definetly experience....

and yes there are some supplements which cause serious birth defects....should a women become pregnant while using....to be safe....

so now that my sermon for the day is over...what are her goals? what is she looking to attain for HERSELF and what are her stats.....

first thing I'd look at is her diet and how much protien she's taking in, most women don't take in enough protien...

Get back to me hon, I'll be very happy to help your wife out

*smile*

Cutie

hybrid is offline Member
    if you're wife is set on doing a cycle, start with something simple and safer. Most women do a first cycle using only anavar at 5-10mg per day for 12 weeks or so. Var is good for women to use because the sides are less and if you do notice sides and have to stop taking the var, it leaves the body quickly. And like Cutie Face has said, there are serious issues to consider here. Best to let your girl research and learn on her own and make her own decisions as to what is best for her body.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Don't put her on any steroids . Go to the gym together and have her start out slowly with treadmill and very light weight in basic exercises. There are way to many irreversable side effects for woman and as others have said unless she is a serious bodybuilder who competes she should not use them. I know only 2 woman in my gym who juice, one has a permanent voice change the other seems OK. Both have been training for years and have a lot of experience and knowledge. Warrior's post alone should be enough to discourage you.

Thread Information