Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MrDiesel is offline New Member

Best way to aplly yohimburn

I just ordered the yohimburn and will be receiving it in a few days. What is the best way to use it? How many times per day, etc? I plan on starting with the fat around the nipple - how much do you apply and what is this that some people are saying to add yohimbie hcl- what is that? I heard you can crush the pills and add that to the gel is this true?

Re: Best way to aplly yohimburn

Originally posted by MrDiesel
    I just ordered the yohimburn and will be receiving it in a few days. What is the best way to use it? How many times per day, etc? 1-3 times per day.. most people go with two.. one in am and one before bed or workout.. some people have trouble sleeping if before bed.. so if this is you.. 30-40min before workout I plan on starting with the fat around the nipple - how much do you apply if just on nipple use a 1/4-1/2 pippete.. 2-3times a day.. with a smaller area more frequent dosing is ok as lower dosages are used and what is this that some people are saying to add yohimbie hcl- what is that?the active ingredient is Yohimbine Hcl.. you dont need to add any.. though some like to add powder for a more concentrated dose.. I heard you can crush the pills and add that to the gel is this true?dont waste pills , though some have added fina pellets (illegal) with varying results.. it works but it seems to vary ??

thanks for the input

whats a 1/4 pippete

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'll take this one. The dropper you get with, thats a pipette. Fill it up a quarter up and go to town.

yohimburn FAQ

part of the yohimburn FAQ

WHAT IF I HAVE ENLARGED AND/OR PUFFY NIPPLES?

Yohimburn will help, but it may take longer to get the nipple size to reduce and the nipple puffiness to recede. For some people the water retention locally will be bad, so don't let the lack of immediate results with this particular condition dismay you. Of course, some people get almost immediate reduction of both nipple puffiness and nipple size. The main difference seems to be the cause of the puffiness. If it is caused by Estrogen it goes away very quickly with Yohimburn use. If it is caused by prolactin or progestins it seems to take longer.

How is Yohimburn applied?

It is applied directly to the area where you have stubborn fat pockets. You use the pipette to squirt a measured amount onto the skin, which you then rub in.

Is there anything that I need to do to prepare my skin for the application?

1. you should exfoliate the area, at least 2 to 3 times per week. Exfoliation gets rid of the dead surface layer of skin that may hinder your results.

2. you should apply to clean skin, usually after a shower. If not applying after a shower, just rub the application site with a warm wet cloth or rag.

How much should I apply?

This really varies a lot. People's response and tolerance to Yohimbine varies. Generally, most people use between 3/4 and 1 full pipette per application. This equates to roughly 60-80mg. However, when beginning your treatment with Yohimburn you should start with a quarter pipette per application and work you way up to a comfortable dose. If you start to notice side effects; which include headache, chills, or excessive tiredness... you are taking too much. Most people don't experience these effects until well over 1 pipette. Some people can apply two or three pipettes without any side effects. These are just general guidelines, you must decide what is too much or too little for you.

HOW MANY SERVINGS OR APPLICATIONS ARE THERE IN A BOTTLE?
    There are approximately 150 quarter pipette servings
    There are approximately 75 half pipette servings
    There are approximately 38 full pipette servings.
    Each bottle contains 3100mg of Yohimbine.
    Each bottle contains 105ml of solution.
    Each quarter pipette contains 20-22 mg of Yohimbine.
    Each quarter pipette contains approximately .6ml.

SO HOW LONG WILL A BOTTLE LAST ME?

It really depends on how much you use and the frequency of use but a bottle typically last 4-6 weeks, especially if using the 4-5 ON / 1-2 OFF pattern of use, described below. But it can last longer if you are just using on small areas or shorter if you like using higher doses or don't use the ON/OFF pattern.

How often should I apply Yohimburn?

Once or twice a day. Though some people like to apply it more often. When applying more often you must be aware of the fact that Yohimbine builds up in your system and the above side effects may "sneak" up on you with more frequent dosing. Some people like to dose more frequently, but if you do just keep this in mind.

CAN I APPLY IT EVERY DAY?

Yes . But we recommend that it be applied 4 to 5 days ON and then 1-2 days OFF. This pattern allows for higher doses and helps with both systemic build up and the water retention that sometimes accompanies Yohimburn use. Many people use it for weeks straight and really enjoy taking it this way. However, most people generally feel better with this ON/OFF pattern of use and the results are more apparent on the days off.

for more info, pics and testimonials.. etc

www.yohimburn.com

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Ok, this thread is starting to sound like an ad in my flex magazine. Has anyone here in the forums tried it and did it work. Im still kind of skeptical about this product so any info would help.

It doesnt matter how strong you are, its how good you look on the beach.

Skepticism is understandable given the way that the supplement industry has evolved...cybergenics...hmb...cla... etc..

look here and see some user results

Yohimburn results

WCP's thoughts on Yohimburn

Yohimburn results ..1.5wks

there are also threads on AF, anabolex, triedia.. etc

toddy is offline Junior Member
    Will yohimburn applied to your nipples make them hard. I so, how
    long will they stay hard

toddy is offline Junior Member
    bump

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sold.

You probably shouldn't take it when running androgenics or possible progesterone anabolics, correct? Or you might mistake the symptoms for gyno and start popping nolvas with no real reason. . .or am I way off base? Hollar at me mac.

BTW, does this come in a box that says ANABOLIC or something off like that. My address needs to steer clear of stuff like that.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 01-23-2002 at 06:27 PM.

ulter is offline Associate Member
    papapump The box is a generic brown box with a UPS label that reads AF Store Sales Dept. Saying Anabolic Fitness makes them disappear.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Is epedril cutting gel the same thing as yohimburn? What about lecithin?
    Last edited by JP1570; 01-23-2002 at 09:40 PM.

Originally posted by ulter
    papapump The box is a generic brown box with a UPS label that reads AF Store Sales Dept. Saying Anabolic Fitness makes them disappear.

, Ya, if your UPS guy starts looking really ripped and shit, maybe you could question it.

I just dont want 'them' mistaking Yohimburn as some kind of anabolic. Actually, it'd be funny when I say "Go test it, and see what it is".

Anywho, I will be ordering some within a week or so.

Thanks U.

Nightop.

Definately get some of that Yohimburn for yoiur stubborn fat on chest. As far as taking ECA's with it. Wait for macro for that answer.

I CAN tell you however that winny will DEFINATELY harden you up a bit, but if you're already lean and hard (like you say you are), it shouldn't be necessary. I mean, as long as you keep doses safe. . .you shouldn't have any problems.

Try Winny 50mged for 6 weeks. Make sure to take milk thistle, and glucosomine. I would reccomend 200mg of Deca a week, simply for joint pain that will most likely occur with the winny. It isn't necessary, but it defintaly helps. Clomid should be all thats needed, but just get nolva just in case. 99.9% you won't have to use it. But still, be safe. Good luck bro.

CYCLEON Guest
    always nice to have info from the horse's mouth!

Originally posted by NightOp

"WILL YOHIMBINE HELP TO GET RID OF FATTY GYNO?

Yes, though it will do NOTHING for the fibrous mass (true gyno). concurrent use of arimidex (prescription) and pgf2a(not approved in humans)- may the most effective stack.

WHAT STACKS WELL WITH YOHIMBINE?

ECA- may be too stimulatory
    CLEN - drink lots of water
    DNP - almost a necessity
    NCY- enhances "

what is DNP and NCY?... and does arimidex actually reverse gyno a little? i know these are prolly dumb questions, but like i said i need help
    it is not entirely true that it will do nothing for fibrous mass as it will have some indirect effects through a reduction of local aromatase production.. over time
    dnp= 2,4 dinitrophenol
    ncy= norepehdrine, caffiene, yohimbine

arimidex can and does reverse hard tissue.. over time it may do so completely

Spook is offline New Member

Seran wrap

Does wrapping with plastic wrap help with yohimburn?

Re: Seran wrap

Originally posted by Spook
    Does wrapping with plastic wrap help with yohimburn?
    not necessary.. (did that idea come from DMSO reccomendations? l-menthol penetrates much faster)

NightOp is offline Member

Re: Re: Seran wrap

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha

not necessary.. (did that idea come from DMSO reccomendations? l-menthol penetrates much faster)
    sorry but what is DMSO and could you explain what you mean by "|-menthol penetrates faster" ??? for what?

Dimethylsulfoxide- it used to be the "best"(back when little was known about transdermals) way to apply trenbolone topically.. it works ok.. but it penetrates slowly.. all penetration enhancers have different rates of penetration. DMSO is slow because it basically just creates "holes" in your skin.

btw- better ways to take tren topically.. ethanol (regular alcohol )and IPM- (isopropylmyristate)

ok, but im lost here... "tren "?? we were talkin about yohimburn i thought?

yes we are talking about yohimburn, but DMSO originally was prety much the only transdermal used by bodybuilders (dan duchaine popularized it) he used if for yohimbine and tren . it is not really great for either but it did work.

it was just a comparison..

yohimburn works very well to locally deliver yohimbine.. .....the point was that it yohimburn(which contains the penetration enhancer l-menthol) is NOT LIKE DMSO and does not require the use of plastic or saran wrap

ahh, ok, thnx.. all clear now, sorry im a little slow

bigchewy is offline New Member
    what's up guy's i really want to get some ,but i remember people were saying that it wasn't getting though custom's up here in canada ? so ulter i just wanted to see what you think and if it will get though thanx.

bigchewy

Originally posted by bigchewy
    what's up guy's i really want to get some ,but i remember people were saying that it wasn't getting though custom's up here in canada ? so ulter i just wanted to see what you think and if it will get though thanx.

bigchewy
    that was the yohimbine hcl POWDER..

the Yohimburn, due to the fact that it is a "solution" even though it contains yohimbine hcl, is NOT A PROBLEM.. in fact, per canadien customs "just fine"..

the powder is according to them, even though sold as a cosmetic ingredient (which makes it technically legal),.... is "subject to abuse"

hey macrophage69alpha, do you work for the company that makes or sells yohimburn.

Intimately involved in the development and testing... so yes I am "affiliated" with MP Technologies, LLC. Given my endeavors any greater specificity is unsound.

peace

Macro, what is the approximate turn around if let's say I ordered right now (taking into consideration that nobody will likely get to it , until tomorrow).

should go out tommorow..

but
    email

[email protected]
    or
    [email protected]

for exact answer

ok, just got mine in 2day, and applied it for the first time 30 mins before my workout... I will be updating this thread with replys over the course of the nxt weeks to tell you how well Yohimburn is working... and although all of the info about it sounds great, the bottle itself looks different than what i was expecting, the label is rather cheap, but i still have hope that it will work, this better not be another one of the million useless products in the supplement industry

ok, update> applied 1/3 pipet twice yesterday and once so far today... too early to tell if there are any positive effects (meaning if this works or not..) but i do have a question for you macro, if you dont mind... my small case of natural gyno (rest of my body is low bf) is slightly worse on one side compared to the other... when i say slightly worse imean that the actual fatty part is slightly more on one side (not the hard tissue). well on the side that it is barley worse, the yohimburn caused the tip of my nipple to get red and that side seems to be slightly swelling.. i read about the possible water retension caused by yohimburn, but is this normal/possible for the yohimburn to affect one side somewhat differently than the other, i.e. cause the slight bloating look??
    Last edited by NightOp; 01-31-2002 at 05:19 PM.

Originally posted by NightOp
    i read about the possible water retension caused by yohimburn, but is this normal/possible for the yohimburn to affect one side somewhat differently than the other, i.e. cause the slight bloating look??
    yes, it is very possible.. while it is not common it does occur in a significant # of users.

does yohimburn kind of have the same effect as bengay. I heard some of the chemicals in bengay are in yohimburn. Is that where the burning sensation comes from.

i dont know.. maybe macro will be able to answer that for ya, and i have another question while we're askin him.. about how long does Yohimburn use (at 1-2 applications per day) take to begin working and producing more noticable results ? (btw- i take two ECA pills every day w/ the Yohimburn and workout 5 days/week.).... I think a previous reply said that he got results after two weeks but had lots of water retension (which i think i might be experiencing now). will the water retension naturally subside after use is stopped weeks from now?

while we're at it, do you know anything about Capoten? I think that its an A2 downregulator but i dont want to take it because its primary function is as an ACE inhibitor... do you know of any safer drugs (or drugs designed for..) A2 downregulation?

sorry, lots of questions, any info is appreciated
    Last edited by NightOp; 02-01-2002 at 12:06 AM.

water retention will fade within 2 weeks.. usually less.

capoten is an uncertain element.

time to results.. as little as a week, but depending on individual water retention, diet, etc..

ok, thnx

ok, i can tell a noticable difference in the reduction of the hard tissue (even though its not supposed to help much with that)... i cant really tell if alot of fat is being reduced because the water retension has made me look worse right now (so far i have done three days of use with 2 applications each day).. so im takin a break for two days to see if the water goes down... Would arimidex /liquidex at .25 mg ed be ok to take in conjuction with the yohimburn to fight the water retension and help harden me up? any complications or reactions that might result from this combo? keep up the good work, i was skeptical of yohimburn but it does seem to be working (even though im not sure about the actual fatty tissue yet).. my main question is about the arimidex, sorry i tend to write too much

also... would a natural diuretic blend such as WaterShed (can get here > www.thenutrionguys.com/watershed.htm) be ok (with and without the arimidex...) ?
    Last edited by NightOp; 02-03-2002 at 01:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information