Strength & Honor is offline New Member

Need Help with Second Cycle!!

Sup bros!!

For my second cycle, I am not going to go heavy. I am already 225 lbs. of lean mass standing at 5'10", so size isn't the main concern as much as cutting.

Deca is super easy for me to obtain, so I am goint to do a 12 week cycle of Deca for size topping the last 2 weeks plus and additional 4 weeks of winny.
    With a clomid recovery.

Like I said, I don't want to go crazy... I am already huge. I just need a little more edge.

What do you bros think about that?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    use test, deca without test is a limp dick waiting to happen

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think if your primary goal is cutting, then Deca is not a good choice. Too much water retension to really keep accurate track of fat loss(if your retain)

You need test in there, Deca alone is going to shut you down hard, fast, and your libido has a chance of dissapearing without test

I'd go with some short acting Test(Prop) to cut retension, and throw some Tren in.

Quote Originally Posted by Strength & Honor
    Sup bros!!

For my second cycle, I am not going to go heavy. I am already 225 lbs. of lean mass standing at 5'10", so size isn't the main concern as much as cutting.

Deca is super easy for me to obtain, so I am goint to do a 12 week cycle of Deca for size topping the last 2 weeks plus and additional 4 weeks of winny.
    With a clomid recovery.

Like I said, I don't want to go crazy... I am already huge. I just need a little more edge.

What do you bros think about that?
    test, damnit, test is a must here, especially for the deca dick, and where's your during cycle anit-e's for the high probability of gyno(bitch tits) from deca

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Pheedno, leave the Deca out. Go with Test & Eq or Test & Fina or All 3!

Thread Information