ziggyj is offline Junior Member

what happens if i dont eat right on T3?

say i'm not eating 1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight on t3. say i'm eating less than 1 gram. what happens in this case? do i get fat? because thats what i've been doing and that's what's been happening.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    are you talking protein, carbs, fat, what?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    T3 can be very catabolic............ You need to keep proteins high and at least run low doses of AS. You are losing muscle and that's why you are gaining body fat.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    You will probobly lose weight while taking t3 no matter what but everything helps. If I was you I would have a perfect diet so that I can hurry up and get off of the devel's drug.
    Catabolic is the worst word in the english dictonary.

How are yor running the t3 and how much are you runing? Also areyou running any AS?

Bro you need to research tons before using any of this stuff......

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    You will probobly lose weight while taking t3 no matter what but everything helps. If I was you I would have a perfect diet so that I can hurry up and get off of the devel's drug.
    Catabolic is the worst word in the english dictonary.
    Bro T3 is not bad if ran corectly.........

ziggyj is offline Junior Member
    well i'm using 500mg of test enan weekly. that should be sufficient to prevent catabolism. i have to admit that i did binge eat a couple times this week. but i'm worried that it could be the T3 coupled with my poor diet. i seriously hate the concept of eating 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. that's around 275 grams of protein. how the hell am i supposed to eat all that protein AND keep on a calorie deficiency AND have enough calories left to enjoy a bowl of cereal or rice or an apple?

BDTR is offline Retired
    t3 is NOT a miracle drug, it can increase your metabolism at BEST 30% and thats a very high estimation. If you're binging on it, you're goign to gain fat, not as much fat but still you're going to gain.

Oh and if you're cutting, forget the word "enjoy", I eat 500-600 grams of protien per day, so stop your whining.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    well i'm using 500mg of test enan weekly. that should be sufficient to prevent catabolism. i have to admit that i did binge eat a couple times this week. but i'm worried that it could be the T3 coupled with my poor diet. i seriously hate the concept of eating 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. that's around 275 grams of protein. how the hell am i supposed to eat all that protein AND keep on a calorie deficiency AND have enough calories left to enjoy a bowl of cereal or rice or an apple?
    I never cut my protein ever....... cut the carbs and some fats.............. That 500mg of test will do sh*t for you if you're not eatting enough and add in the T3 it just makes it that much worse.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Bro T3 is not bad if ran corectly.........

I know that its not that bad. Ive researched it a little and I dont want no part of it. I want to use stuff that promotes muscle growth.

Thread Information