floyd_turbo is offline Member

700mgs 1st cycle???

what do you think about 700mgs of test prop, for a first cycle only, run arimdex 0.5 ed, its my third week in and no sides. its my first cycle.. should i drop to 500 just to be safe or just fuckin keep givener'

word

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats, age, etc, etc??

Cycle outline:
    Number of weeks?
    100mg/ed???
    Stacked with??

D

22,6'1, weight right now is 218, bf 9%, lifted for about 4 years religiously

bulking cycle, looking for 20lbs, clean diet, 8 week cycle, might move to 10, 175eod. straight test cycle

someday is offline Member
    I'd say drop the dose and extend the time.....allot of people say that the best gains dont come tell later in the cycle...

drop to 500 prolly and run 10wks, inject ed? or keep going eod

OK, let's get some things straight:

Your in week number 3. Injecting 175mg/eod.

Your weekly average doseage comes to about 612.5mg/wk.

Prop only is not a bulking cycle.

I would usually suggest that you do more research before starting this cycle but you have already started. Therefore, I would suggest you do what your doing for six weeks and start your pct. Save what you have left over for your next cycle which, if you stick around here, will be much better planned.

D

thanks bro.. i hate to ask you this but what would you consider a prop only cycle? if its not considered a bulking cycle

do you think my goals are realistic D?

i know most people take prop/ with eq, winny etc to cut, but test is test no?

anyone else?

i agree that f'ed up on my average weekly dosage but saying a poorly planned cycle is bs? no???

Swellin Guest
    If you take a look at the cutting cycles that folks have posted, 95% of the time the test they are using is Prop. If you look at the bulking cycles listed, Prop is not a favorite. The norm seems to be Cyp or Enan when trying to bulk.

ya prop is less likely to bloat

i guess i just thought test was test.. i dont think i'm wrong on that

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    thanks bro.. i hate to ask you this but what would you consider a prop only cycle?
    A bridge.

Seriously though. A bulking cycle should consist of long acting esters such as Enanthate /Sust/Deca /etc, etc, etc......

Prop is a great form of test. I love it. However, I would only use it to jump start a cycle or in a cutting cycle.

D

i agree that f'ed up on my average weekly dosage but saying a poorly planned cycle is bs? no???
    I wouldn't bullshit you bro.

Considering the results you are looking for, you should have opted for a long acting ester instead of a short one.

D

interesting bro, i was gonna test eth, with a dbol kickstart, but choose prop only, my bro's taking the other cycle and started at the same time. i've gained 8lbs more, no bloat, so i'll guess time will tell.. thanks for your advice bro

bump

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    personally i wouldnt use test prop as the main test. 1. ur gonna have 2 inject every other day, and 2. it hurts like hell, so there4 ur gonna b very sore. as for the 700mgs, well i personalyy think thats not nessesery. if i was u i wood drop down to 500mgs and run test E, but thats just me hey. good luck

thanks gear, i dont mind the injections and havent experienced any pain yet.... its amazing how many people don't like the prop for anything other then cutting. but i do imagine it is due to frequent and painful pins, but IMO its the best test...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No worries mate. And if your not getting any pain and dont mind the injections, then go for it brother. Good luck, hope everything goes well for you. Just dont get too big I just might get jelous hhehe. Peace out

-Gear

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    anyone else?
    test is test is test
    no one is any better for cutting or bulking, but different release parameters have the advantages and disadvantages

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    floyd.. u say IMO its the best test...... this is your first cycle how can you have that opion?

well animal inside, its a tricky phrase, try re-reading it... my opinion...MY opinion, from the research i've done and feedback i've gotten, i personally believe its the best test for myself personally

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess i just thought test was test.. i dont think i'm wrong on that
    Test enanthate might be more convenient because its time released and only needs once a week injection instead of so many pin sticks from the every day stuff... there are plenty of 1st time cycler's including myself that see impressive results right away from test enth... throw in some deca or EQ to add some "keep your results after the cycle" effects and you have a real solid and well proven steroid cycle. I think because sometimes test en may have a delayed start for some people during the first 4 weeks, some guys will use prop during the first 4 weeks to kickstart the anabolic effects....

Myself I am only 1/2 way thru my 5th week... gained 21 lbs to date... and its so damn obvious I am on steroids everyone is saying to me, Damn you got big fast, are you doing steroids?? What can you say? Deny it?? People just dont put on 21 lbs in a month, maintain a washboard stomach, slap on 3 inches to the chest and 2 to the arms and actually loose an inch off the belly in a month's time on nothing but GNC Whey protein shakes...

AZScorpion is offline New Member
    Ntpadude:

Not to hijack this thread, but what's your cycle look like? I'm about to embark on my 1st w/ Test/Deca /Winny with Nolva and Clomid. Sounds like you're on something similar... Im also curious if you're doing much cardio and what your food intake looks like.

LMAO at the "obvious" part too. I'm 6'3 225 and pretty cut. It's gonna be hard to hide what's up Oh well... Where the hell do I find clothes if I hit 250+???

Just so I'm NOT highjacking this thread, Floyd - everyone reacts a little differently to whatever they're using. Read everything you can on here. 700 seems high but who knows - maybe it'll work for you. Live & learn and respect what's on the board. Understand what you're using and figure out all the subtle tweeks YOUR body needs to maximize results.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Test enanthate might be more convenient because its time released and only needs once a week injection instead of so many pin sticks from the every day stuff... there are plenty of 1st time cycler's including myself that see impressive results right away from test enth... throw in some deca or EQ to add some "keep your results after the cycle" effects and you have a real solid and well proven steroid cycle. I think because sometimes test en may have a delayed start for some people during the first 4 weeks, some guys will use prop during the first 4 weeks to kickstart the anabolic effects....

Myself I am only 1/2 way thru my 5th week... gained 21 lbs to date... and its so damn obvious I am on steroids everyone is saying to me, Damn you got big fast, are you doing steroids?? What can you say? Deny it?? People just dont put on 21 lbs in a month, maintain a washboard stomach, slap on 3 inches to the chest and 2 to the arms and actually loose an inch off the belly in a month's time on nothing but GNC Whey protein shakes...

Methuselah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    OK, let's get some things straight:

Your in week number 3. Injecting 175mg/eod.

Your weekly average doseage comes to about 612.5mg/wk.

Prop only is not a bulking cycle.

I would usually suggest that you do more research before starting this cycle but you have already started. Therefore, I would suggest you do what your doing for six weeks and start your pct. Save what you have left over for your next cycle which, if you stick around here, will be much better planned.

D
    Sweet. I didn't know that there were any vets left. I've been away. BTW, great advice.

meth you think thats great advice??? sorry bro but prop is test and test is test

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    meth you think thats great advice??? sorry bro but prop is test and test is test
    Test is test? Well yes and no. I think you will get results with the prop. However I agree that test enathate would have been a better choice because of it being easier to use and lubing your joints a little. The dbol kick start would have been nice too but like Diesel said its a little late for our advice now.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZScorpion
    Ntpadude:

Not to hijack this thread, but what's your cycle look like? I'm about to embark on my 1st w/ Test/Deca /Winny with Nolva and Clomid. Sounds like you're on something similar... Im also curious if you're doing much cardio and what your food intake looks like.

LMAO at the "obvious" part too. I'm 6'3 225 and pretty cut. It's gonna be hard to hide what's up Oh well... Where the hell do I find clothes if I hit 250+???

Just so I'm NOT highjacking this thread, Floyd - everyone reacts a little differently to whatever they're using. Read everything you can on here. 700 seems high but who knows - maybe it'll work for you. Live & learn and respect what's on the board. Understand what you're using and figure out all the subtle tweeks YOUR body needs to maximize results.
    Well Imagine what a difference I am looking like.. I started at 163 lbs and 5 weeks later I am 188 lbs! All my friends are like saying, "Jesus Christ, what ever the fuck you are doing I need to do too!" Last year at this time I was tugging around a 35 inch waist... I am at 32 waist right now but I did much of that cutting of the waist line before starting this cycle... I had made it up to 192 lbs but part of that was anadrol related water bloating and since I just quit anadrols 3-4 days ago, I lost 4 lbs back off and most of the bloating...

My base cycle except for 10 days of anadrol 100 mg looks like this:
    400 mg test en from Shanghai Labs... some stay this stuff is overdosed
    250 deca from Shanghai
    0.20 Liquidex EOD
    Nolva on hand, plan to take only with nipple simptoms of gyno or starting on week #7, whichever comes first.

Thread Information