Thread: the G

Lightning is offline New Member

the G

i havn't had G in a while, i use it primarily as a sleep aid since i get bad sleep. i'm by no means a hbitual user.. i just use it whenever its my last resource (i don't like the nyquil coma effect) but recently I moved and I can't get it anymore. While I would loooooove to get some real G, (even if its the salty one) I'm gonna have to go the alternate route. Price isnot that huge of an issue, I dont use enough that I will freak over a couple of bucks, but i definitely like getting the most bang for my hard-earned buck.

Ive read abou these legal precursors and how they are the same thing, but im iffy about putting stuff thats used as an industrial cleaner in my mouth. Anyone have any comments about these precursors, which brands are good or not, personal experience, and maybe even if you bought it online, a reputable dealer? I get sketched about buying things online.. especially workout products.. it just seems everyone is allways trying to rip someone else off.

thanx in advance if anyone knows anything and cares to share their experiences (good or bad) with substitutes and retailers.

Lightning

BlocRoc is offline Member
    FYI

This is not a board to come to and ask about getting loaded. READ THE rules.... You're being an asshole and asking to get screwed...Not to be too hard on you, but you are stoopid!

As to GBL (which is what you are asking about)...You've got to be stupid to want to ingest that. Do you realize the conditions under which it is produced. ITS AN INDUSTRIAL SOLVENT!!!!!!!! The shit is dirty.

If you are going to do GHB, and I've done my fair share in my time.....Get the powdered stuff, or dont do it at all. If you cant go without it, accept the fact that you are a G junkie, and thats all there is to it!

L8

Lightning is offline New Member

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    FYI

This is not a board to come to and ask about getting loaded. READ THE rules.... You're being an asshole and asking to get screwed...Not to be too hard on you, but you are stoopid!

As to GBL (which is what you are asking about)...You've got to be stupid to want to ingest that. Do you realize the conditions under which it is produced. ITS AN INDUSTRIAL SOLVENT!!!!!!!! The shit is dirty.

If you are going to do GHB, and I've done my fair share in my time.....Get the powdered stuff, or dont do it at all. If you cant go without it, accept the fact that you are a G junkie, and thats all there is to it!

L8

look man, im sorry i did a search and a bunch of discussions came up, none of which answered my question, i didnt think it was a big deal. ive seen it advertised in the internet and GHB is listed under steroid profiles.. this is 'steroid questions'.. you don't have to be a dick. I didnt come to ask about getting loaded, i know the rules, ive been around for almost a year, i might not post much, but thats me. and no im no GHB junkie.. yeah i like to get fucked up every once in a while, but i have alcohol from that. i happen to think GHB is a better sleep-aid than nyquil and tylenol PM and all that shit, thats all, so chill out a bit. the keyword in my post being LEGAL precursors sold as supplements.. look at the post, its right there. im not looking for sources for anything illegal, just trying to not get ripped off by shady websites.

Lightning

OK, I'm Stupid or Old, or both, but what the Hell is GHB, I've heard of it, but I can't say I know what it is. All I know is I can't sleep either...5-6 hours is MAX.
    (Sorry for the Hijack)

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    GHB is an hypnotic seditve, originally developed as a sleep aid. At lower doses it has an euphoric affect similar to alcohol and can make the user feel relaxed, sociable, and happy. At higher doses it can make the user feel dizzy and sleepy, cause vomiting, muscle spazms, or unconciousness(date rape drug!). Over doses can lead to comas and death- especially when mixed with alcohol. I have heard bodybuilders use it to recover faster, but I have no knowledge of this myself. -D

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Also lightning I dont think you should come onto these boards even hinting that you are looking for a source. Its a good way to get ripped off and also have the whole AR crew pissed off......

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I swear, i read tons of threads and know that scammers are gettin a hard on for a Moron..... Yeah watch what u say!!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    look all of you hush on things you dont know about - GHB precursers like GBL and 1.4 Butenadiol are available but very hard to get in the US. They pretty much only help you sleep or are a substitute for alcohol. They really dont have any BB use except to get you deep sleep - which, when on cycle and using thermos or DNP can be quite useful.

You can find more info on erowid or several other boards - we dont post much about rec drugs of any kind - but several people here use it occasionally im sure - GHB has gotten a bad rap because of a few idiots but anyway, its not critical to BB - even tho the first time I tried it years ago I got it in a health food store - now there are a lot of replacement products that are legal.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well said, Cycleon.

-moto

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    .....You can find more info on erowid or several other boards - we dont post much about rec drugs of any kind - but several people here use it occasionally im sure - GHB has gotten a bad rap because of a few idiots but anyway, its not critical to BB - even tho the first time I tried it years ago I got it in a health food store - now there are a lot of replacement products that are legal.
    Pretty much what I said.....
    Do I need to explain this line by line?
    L8

Thread Information