View Poll Results: How many people do you know that use gear?(internet does'nt count)

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

12 19.05%
  • 1-2

8 12.70%
  • 3-8

21 33.33%
  • 8-15

10 15.87%
  • 15+

12 19.05%
    ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

Underground Community

Just wondering how many people you know use currently use gear(not internet bros only people you know in 'real' life).

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    a few of my friends.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    all da bois i hang with are on da vials

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i dont narc brah....

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    i dont narc brah....
    huh

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    hahah i was jk, it's a strange poll, telling someone else a brah is on crank is the worst shit IMO you can do, the veil of secrecy between brothers

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    hahah i was jk, it's a strange poll, telling someone else a brah is on crank is the worst shit IMO you can do, the veil of secrecy between brothers
    This is a strange poll, I know a lot..........

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I know at least 30 plus, if that helps anyone out?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I've met some people at the gym and talk to may 3 or 4 about gear. I'd say 25% of the guys at theGold's I go to are on. I say if they look juiced they probably are. With the internet it is just too easy to get gear not to be on. It must be driving the Puritan whitch hunters in DC crazy.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Never realized how many until I myself entired the game.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I say around 8-15

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Never realized how many until I myself entired the game.
    Same here... I never knew anyone was on but then when I told a couple people, well my neighbor/surgical tech who helps me with injections told me in he did 2 cycles a year throughout the 80's... and now I am finding out more and more people I never knew.....

Then top it off... now I found out my dad's been on HRT for 15 years, I had no idea but he just had gall bladder removed and he says doctor said his 5 mg a day testosterone pills are probably 90% the cause of the gall stones so now he's been ordered off HRT now that he has had confirmed liver problems and he is feeling miserable for the loss of testosterone. (Gall bladder is part of the liver).

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I know four teens that use(not including myself); and I know 3 adults that use.

But like markas said, you can basically look at someone and tell right away if they are using or not. It espically becomes apparent when you yourself finally use. Takes one to know one.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    It espically becomes apparent when you yourself finally use. Takes one to know one.
    that's it man...we can smell our own! it's like our own little steroid radar...a roid-dar?

personally, i have one friend and one ex-gf that use...everyone else i know has little to no knowledge concerning AAS...they all think that it's cheating and you're going to lose your nuts and die immediately...i tried to "inform" one...they just will never understand...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    It espically becomes apparent when you yourself finally use. Takes one to know one.
    i was wondering about that. actually the chica i'm dating now asked if i thought other roid heads could tell if i was juicing. how can yall tell?

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    everyone else i know has little to no knowledge concerning AAS...they all think that it's cheating and you're going to lose your nuts and die immediately...i tried to "inform" one...they just will never understand...
    word to that man. >exactly< my experience. they all think you're gunna lose your balls, your dick is gunna shrink (which is actually the opposite of what happens), its cheating, and you're gunna lose all your gains.

btw to answer the original question. zero. i know nobody else on steroids . i've even tried to convince some buddies to think about it, and they are adamant about not getting near the stuff (see above quote by cb25).

-- clocky

a reare minoirty of my friends (excluding girls) are not on juice

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I know everyone on my campus who is using at the moment.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    about 20 or so

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Me and my buddy are the only ones in my community that I know of. We live in such a small town that if you tell any one anything it will go around pretty quickly to everyone and before long the cops are on the doorstep. People just think we're health conscience muscleheads (which we are) and nobody has to know a thing. We have grown up together and we can trust each other with our lives.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    word to that man. >exactly< my experience. they all think you're gunna lose your balls, your dick is gunna shrink (which is actually the opposite of what happens), its cheating, and you're gunna lose all your gains.

btw to answer the original question. zero. i know nobody else on steroids . i've even tried to convince some buddies to think about it, and they are adamant about not getting near the stuff (see above quote by cb25).

-- clocky
    seriously...i get frustrated being around some of them. These are the people (like my roommate) who say shit like "oh it's just drugs" and "that's so gross...i don't understand why you would do that" when they see bodybuilders. They think that 1)these people don't work hard and all they do is sit around and "take drugs" and 2)that all these people will be dead in 10 years.

I'm tired of trying to defend the lifestyle we lead. I'm not nearly as serious as some...but I'm still constantly defending myself...and it's always against some lazy fat fck...

guess i'm just venting...didn't mean to hijack the thread...

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    I know it might be an odd post, but I really don't feel comfortable telling other people I use gear, therefore the only person that knows is my workout buddy. People are such hippocrits(sp) when it comes down the AAS- the same people who do other illegal drugs.

Thread Information