DIRT09 is offline New Member

finally got my gear, should I throw in the var?

Well I went to Tj and got my next cycle, the experienced sucked once again, but I have my stuff so no complaints. Anyways I went with the human grade test, australian deca and aussie var. I have 24 250 mg priomotsetons, 3 denkall 10 cc 200 mg deca and 300 5 mg denkall vars. I was thinking about:
    1-12 primoteston 500 ew
    1-11 deca 400 ew
    6-12 var 30mg ed

how does that sound, I was also thinking of saving the var for a small lean mass cycle in the summer.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Is this a first cycle and what are your stats. If this is a first cycle then your current cycle should produce nice gains. i dont think the var would be a must hve right now. Most of the time for a first cycle they will advise to run a test only cycle at anywhere between 250 - 500. depending on you stats and who you talk to. Lets see what the vet have to say about this first though.

hybrid is offline Member
    That's good advice.

DIRT09 is offline New Member
    No I have done a deca at 300mg and test e at 400 mg for 8 weeks as a first cycle, and test e 500mg eq and tren for a second. This is my third. I am 5'9'' 185 11-13 bf.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    I think you should hold on to the var and get more...Take around 50mgs a day for 8 weeks...You will love it...

Thread Information