J-sun is offline Junior Member

Customs question

Do glass amps show up in an x-ray machine if taken though one at customs? How about the metal on vials? What ways do international shippers mask this?
    If need be please pm me with some detail on this subject as opposed to posting in the forum.

J-sun

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes glass amps do show up if they go through the x-ray machine. Whatever gear you are thinking of transporting, the last thing you want to do is try to smuggle amps in. Ok well they may be small and hard to find, along with easy to stash as well. But you DO NOT want to take the chance of trying to transport amps in. You know why? This because if they go through the x-ray machine, you know what they look like? They look like bullets my friend lol. So no doubt the officer at the x-ray machine will check your bag to see what you have in there. Personally I wouldnt take amps through the customs. Good luck, peace out

-Gear

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info bro. However, I guess I wasn't quite clear in my question. I was speaking more of international mail. Are packages from overseas subject to an x-ray machine? Metal detector? What methods are taken to mask the shipment?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ohh I'm sorry mate, as soon as you said customs my mind just thought about customs at the airport hehe. My bad. As to answer your question, umm, I am not excatly sure what procedures they go through when dealing with international mail. Hope goes well for you and good luck

-Gear

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for more info...i would love to know how good intl. sources hide there stuff.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    bump for more info...i would love to know how good intl. sources hide there stuff.
    Well for one thing they wouldnt put that info on here. Too many narcs read this board.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    We all got ways of getting our stuff from oversea's sources.

hybrid is offline Member
    My source just takes the vials and throws them in a box with a bunch of smelly socks. That always throws off the dogs and x-rays are deflected by the toe jam.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    My source just takes the vials and throws them in a box with a bunch of smelly socks. That always throws off the dogs and x-rays are deflected by the toe jam.
    finally found a good thing to associate toe jam with

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    I'm wondering what triggers international mail to get searched as well. I've had 2 unsuccessful attempts from one location overseas get seized. And I've had several successful attempts from another location. I know that they are packaged slightly different between the two locations, but both seem pretty discrete..........what makes the one location always get searched though??? I guess the packages come into different airports as well, and maybe the one that does the seizing all the friggin time just does a better job?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxben
    I'm wondering what triggers international mail to get searched as well. I've had 2 unsuccessful attempts from one location overseas get seized. And I've had several successful attempts from another location. I know that they are packaged slightly different between the two locations, but both seem pretty discrete..........what makes the one location always get searched though??? I guess the packages come into different airports as well, and maybe the one that does the seizing all the friggin time just does a better job?
    I used to order exotic palm tree seeds from England, Germany, Thailand, Laos, Australia, Africa, etc and every single time customs opened my package, looked them over and resealed them and delivered them to me but they always had a sticker and a piece of paper in the mailing from US Customs apologizing for opening and inspecting my mail.

Question

Also, could someone answer .......... if a package gets seized at one airport, the the name and addy get tagged so all future packages to that airport will get checked, or will that name and addy get tagged for ALL AIRPORTS????

BUMP - Last question never got answerred, any ideas?

Thread Information