DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb throwing LR's liquid clen in w/ my cycle

Again, my cycle info:

wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg ew
    wk 1-10 EQ 400mg ew

PCT wk 12-15 (clomid and nolva treatment)

I'm in the middle of week three right now. Gains apparantly are larger than I've noticed. People are talking behind my back questioning my gains. Kids comment on how I'm getting big.

I don't mind it, but at the same time, come week 5, when the gains really start to ammount I'm gonna balloon up.

I was thinking of buying some 125mcg/ml 50ml LR clen and using it during my cycle instead of after like I had originally planned. I don't mind too much if it slows my gains.

Anyone think that will help me shed some of the fat I'm gaining, that and definitely cutting down on my Mayo usage. I'm an addict...LOL.

I'm not sure how to dose liquid clen either. Would I still divide it up into .2mcg dosages? Also, I'd still build up to a level of tolerance with it, but at what dose to start with and how to measure?

Thanks.

Doc

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Again, my cycle info:

wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg ew
    wk 1-10 EQ 400mg ew

PCT wk 12-15 (clomid and nolva treatment)

I'm in the middle of week three right now. Gains apparantly are larger than I've noticed. People are talking behind my back questioning my gains. Kids comment on how I'm getting big.

I don't mind it, but at the same time, come week 5, when the gains really start to ammount I'm gonna balloon up.

I was thinking of buying some 125mcg/ml 50ml LR clen and using it during my cycle instead of after like I had originally planned. I don't mind too much if it slows my gains.

Anyone think that will help me shed some of the fat I'm gaining, that and definitely cutting down on my Mayo usage. I'm an addict...LOL.

I'm not sure how to dose liquid clen either. Would I still divide it up into .2mcg dosages? Also, I'd still build up to a level of tolerance with it, but at what dose to start with and how to measure?

Thanks.

Doc
    I just added clen in for the last 7 weeks of my cycle and will use it again during PCT. The dosage I used for each day: 1- 4/10 of a cc or ml(50mcgs)-I know this was a little high for day one, however I did not feel any sides. 2-5/10, 3-6/10, 4-7/10, 5-7/10, 6-1cc, 7-1cc. I have only been taking it for a week, but I basically just went up slowly and I have loved it so far. In the educational thread there is a clen handbook thread that gives a good dosage chart. Also remember I know you aren't necessarily cutting, but if you do low carb dieting while on clen then you will not gain the energy effects of clen. The clen handbook recommends a diet of 1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight, 0.5-1g carbs, 0.25g fat. I know I am rambling here, but also watch dosage times based on cardio or workout times. I take mine 1 hour after my cardio in the morning, so my heart rate doesn't increase to drastic.Hope I was of some help.

Yeah, I'm not cutting, but I figure the clen would keep my fat in check if not reduce it some.

I'll be reading the clen handbook.

Thanks

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Yeah, I'm not cutting, but I figure the clen would keep my fat in check if not reduce it some.

I'll be reading the clen handbook.

Thanks
    By the way Doc I forgot to mention that I am taking LR's Clen, so my measurements are based off of their 1ml=125mcg. I just take the needle off the syringe and draw out of the bottle based on the measurements I gave and then drop it under my tongue.

you draw w/out the needle? hmm. That's easy, cause I wasn't sure how the hell I would do it. LOL.

Thread Information