Thread: Cycleing

Billmister is offline Member

Cycleing

what's up guys, first of all let me thank you all for helping me with all my questions. Well my question I want to ask you is very important since i'm gettin what i want in 2 weeks...

I'm gettin Sustenon 250
    100 D-bol
    Clomid...

Can somebody please tell me how to cycle this. What do i take first, second, last, etc... please help. I want to get huge. I'm a started by the way. I only juiced once, i did deca by brovel. By itself, and it didn't do much. Only gained 8 lb. So this time I want to get JACKED .

I weigh 140lb and i'm 20 years old.... So I wanna jacked fast... thanks...

Just incase you need to e-mail me:
    You can email me at [email protected]. Because i don't know how to update my email on this.
    Last edited by Billmister; 01-12-2002 at 04:44 PM.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    first...did you order any nolvadex ...if not, get some.....
    also may want to get some arimidex to stop the bloating from the sust, and other estrogen problems.....

i would go with:
    week 1 - sust 750 mg (frontload)
    week 2-8 or 10 - 500 mg sust (divive it into 250mg 2x a week)
    week 1-4 or 6 - dbol 50 mg per day in 4 divided doses...

this would be a nice simple cycle, it wouldn't hurt to add some deca at 300-400mg per week also.....viper

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Why frontload the sus just run it at 500mg a week all the way through.....

not done

So wait... what do i do about the clomid???

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree why frontload the test,if using dbol ,.
    heres my opinionon how to cycle your gear:

first of all you need to get more dbol,what you have is only enough to do 15 mg wk for 4 wks ,your going to need 100-150 more,and run it @40 mg wk 1-4

run the sus @500 mg wk 1-10(20 amps)

clomid 3 wks after last sus shot @300mg day 1,100 mg for 10 days,50 mg for 10 days (36 tabs)

get some noveldex in cvase of any signs of gyno(bitch tits)
    symptoms start with itchy nipples

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    i just like to get a large dose of test in to get the levels up faster.....true the dbol will pull you along until the test kicks in, but why not get the levels up sooner....

i totally agree with you there viper,but from reading bills post it sounds to me that he hasnt the knowlage or experience (not flaming you bro) and i was just trying to keep it as simple as possible.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok,
    what size are the dbol tabs? if you only have 100 and they are 5 mg, you are gonna need more. i agree with above post, no need to frontload if your running dbol. make sure you have an anti e, such as proviron , or arimidex /liquidex for estrogen related problems. and dont forget the clomid post cycle. i know this has already been posted above, but i cant stress enough how important the clo is. i also agree with the advice on the recommended cycles above. if this is only your 2nd cycle, this will be plenty.
    btw- i cant see frontloading sustanon , it has the short chain esters in it, so test levels should come up slightly in the beginning anyways.

sus 500mg/week-10 weeks
    dbol 40 mg/day weeks 1-4(or 5)
    liquidex .5mg ed throughout

simple but effective..............

peace bb79

peace bb79

wait

Ok wait about the bitch tits, i though that the clomid was going to take care of that. That's really my main reason for getting it, well also because it brings your test but up to normal... I got the recommended doseges from you guys thanks a lot. But do i start taken the dbol before i finish the sus, and take the clomid before i finish the dbol? So now i would have to get nolvadex as well? wow i don't want tits, I want to prevent them. so if I weigh 140lb now, after this cycle i should weight... what... 170??? Just askin...

Please help guys...

clomid is for post cycle,it will bring your natural test levals back to normal,being such a mild cycle i personally wouldnt worry about gyno,its your call about nov. but i dont think its needed,especially since you low body weight,but better safe than sorry.

start sus and dbol the same time but discontinue the dboll after 4 wks,and keep going on the sus until 10wks.

3 wks after you last sus shot take the clomid @300 day 1 ,100 mg for 10 days,50 mg for 10 more days

as for gaining 30 lbs on this cycle its not going to happen,
    if you eat like an animal and lift like theres no tomorrow you can look at maybe 20lbs,what you keep of that depeds on how well you eat and train after the cycle is done.

now if you were going to add some deca to the mix you will probably see better results.

Thread Information