bonusbaby24 is offline New Member

Alright....drug test/cycle advice

Just got my gear in, and I'm preparing to do my first cycle. Coincidentally, our strength conditioning coach just lectured us on roids, and he said that if he is suspicous of anyone, he will test us for roids for our own good.

I know that this might all just be smoke, but I KNOW that the NCAA and our conference will test for roids randomly. The likelihood of being tested is slim, BUT if I was tested, I want to be prepared for ways to get around it.

I play D-1 baseball, and i'm starting a test prop/anavar /winstrol / and maybe clenbuterol cycle. I dont do any street drugs. I read the "how to beat drug tests" on the home page, but i would like to hear yall's advice. I like the additive idea (bleach, Klean, etc) but i play in Texas, where i heard thats illegal.

Also, I dont want to rig a drug test if it isnt going to test for roids, i hope yall can help me out here. also, i'd appreciate advice on what size of needles, and how many I'd need for my cycle, (or how to get them...local pharmacy, online, etc)

Oh, sorry I'm running a Winny 50mg EOD, Test P 50mg EOD, and Anavar 25mg ED. Should I go Test P on MWF, Winny on TRS, or Should i drink the winny for less injections, but I REALLY dont want to lose out on any of winny's results. Stack/cycle advice is always welcome, too.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    you ever seen "the program"

yea...sounds painful, any advice if that would be my option.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lmao, they will hold the cup for you!!!!!!!

bump

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    man personally i would cycle in the off season just makes more sense to me. but i would look for a thread called pass the piss test. runn a search for that

Thread Information