OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member

Question about Liquidex and Nolva.

I've been doing a lot of research about anti-e's and anti-a's for my future cycle, and have a few questions I would like to clear up. Now I'm aware that anti-a's prevent estrogen from even forming, and anti-e's binding estrogen receptors. But if you run Liquidex at say .25mg ed during your cycle, would you even need Nolva on hand? It's to my understanding that Liquidex only prevents 59% of estrogen from forming, so would the remaining percentage of free estrogen call for having Nolvadex on hand? I just don't want to have to buy a bunch of things that I won't need (Nolvadex), if I run Liquidex instead, which is probobly better. Can anyone help clear this up for me? Thanks
    -OTC

OTC
    Bump. Come on guys, I know someone knows the awnser to this! BTW, This will be a Test only cycle using 400-500mg a week.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes, have it on hand and run it PCT with your clomid and drop the liquidex pct.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Are you running a test only cycle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run both................. Liquidex will try to prevent test from converting to estrogen where nolva will keep it from binding to the receptor sites. Nolva will alos help your lipid profile stay stable

OTC
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'm not sure if I'm sold on the L-Dex, since it does cost a lot and sure it will prevent gyno, but not all of it. What I will probobly end up doing is running Nolva during the cycle at 15mg/ed, 30mg if symptoms arise, and clomid post cycle. I don't wanna spend more on anti-e's than on my actual gear, lol, and plus its a pretty simple cycle. Thanks for helping me decide! Props to AR!
    -OTC

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    What I will probobly end up doing is running Nolva during the cycle at 15mg/ed, 30mg if symptoms arise, and clomid post cycle. -OTC
    OTC- Im in the same boat with you. And as far as I understand it, that will work out greatly. good luck

BTW when are you starting and what are you using?

OTC
    Date is TBA, not sure since it is hard to find good people, you understand. But I'm planning on running Test Enan or Cyp, which ever is cheaper and more accessable at the time. Doing all this research makes me want to start ASAP tho!

BTW- Please don't anyone PM me posing as a source. Thanks

-OTC

sphinks is offline New Member
    If this is a test only cycle at those doses you'll be "most likely"fine using just l-dex at .25mg ed and saving nolva.If anything you will only retain minimum water,but always have nolva on hand its worth the money specially if you dont know if your prone to gyno.

Thread Information