AZScorpion is offline New Member

1st Cycle Snag - Need to switch from Deca to ??? Eq?

Ok - hit a small snag. I am about to start my first cycle at 35. Been lifting hard off & on for years. I'm 6'3 225 with relatively low body fat - guessing 10-12%

Had everything planned out to a T.

10 weeks of Deca 400mg/wk
    10 weeks of Test Eth 500mg/wk
    6 weeks of Inj Winny starting week 6, 50mg ED
    Nolva ED to limit estrogen sides
    3-4 weeks of Clomid at the end 3 weeks after last Test Inj

Only problem is I can't get enough Deca. This may be a blessing in disguise. While I read a lot of positive things about it, the potential for sides like Deca Dick, Gyno etc etc sometimes worry me.

Now I'm thinking about doing more of a cutting cycle and incorporating EQ or Primo.

Any suggestions on what might be a nice addition to the other stuff and recommended doses from those who have run similar cycles?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would run EQ myself, lean quality muscle gains, vascularity, and increased hunger

Oops - Quick correction - Test PROP not Eth

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZScorpion
    Ok - hit a small snag. I am about to start my first cycle at 35. Been lifting hard off & on for years. I'm 6'3 225 with relatively low body fat - guessing 10-12%

Had everything planned out to a T.

10 weeks of Deca 400mg/wk
    10 weeks of Test Eth 500mg/wk
    6 weeks of Inj Winny starting week 6, 50mg ED
    Nolva ED to limit estrogen sides
    3-4 weeks of Clomid at the end 3 weeks after last Test Inj

Only problem is I can't get enough Deca. This may be a blessing in disguise. While I read a lot of positive things about it, the potential for sides like Deca Dick, Gyno etc etc sometimes worry me.

Now I'm thinking about doing more of a cutting cycle and incorporating EQ or Primo.

Any suggestions on what might be a nice addition to the other stuff and recommended doses from those who have run similar cycles?
    Why dont you just drop the deca down to 250 mg then a 10 ml bottle is enough for a cycle... in fact it doesnt hurt to do the deca at 250 mg and then end the deca a week or two before the testosterone ... I am on this formula now and there is NO DECA DICK here because I am doing 400+ mg of test en with it... the test en I got is supposed to be overdosed, by how much we dont know so I might be actually 500 or 550 mg... I state 400 because thats the rating printed on the label. Also at 250 mg deca you get some securing of your gains post cycle but supposed to pose NO RISK of conversion to progesterone at this dose. No deca caused gyno.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Why did you pick the prop over the enathate?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Why did you pick the prop over the enathate?
    I was thinking the same thing... who would want to take 140 jabs with the needle over a 10 week cycle when just 20 would do it with the oil based steroids ... plus prop is more likely to arimatase to estrogen then the slower releasing enth/cyp...

slamd097 is offline Banned
    yo...AZScorpion..e mail me or pm me please. i just have question...off the record...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    what are your goals for this cycle?

Right now I can get 8 vials of Orgenon Deca and I believe they were 2ml ea with 200mg/ml = 400mg per vial. I'd have to double check that because I honestly don't remember 100%. It was kind of different. I was expecting 1ml bottles etc.

So what you're saying is use the deca but just go lower dose and start a little later so it finishes just a couple of weeks before the Test? IF I have the stats on the deca correct, I may have enough to go the whoe cycle at the lower dose...

Also - regarding the Test. I don't know what I was thinking earlier but what I have IS actually Test Eth. I guess I'm entitled to a little brain fart on a Thursday AM...

think you need to research, plan what you want, order what you want. if you can't get enough to run a proper cycle, or don't know what you have, need to wait till you have proper gear for a proper cycle.

Asymetrical:

My primary goal is to put on a solid 15+ lbs of quality muscle. At the same time it would also be nice to drop a couple of % in BF but not at the expense of my gains.

I have a very good build as it is. 6'3 225 with relatively low BF. Not sure what the % is but I can see my top 4 abs and my obliques. If I can retain 15+ lbs of muscle after everything is complete and I've recovered, that would be awesome and will definitely be noticable. If I can shed another inch off my waist and get 6-8 abs showing I'd be totally stokked.

Given the cycle I think those are realistic goals.

bro that is very attainable, i wish you the best of luck

If I go with the EQ, any suggestions as to dosage for this cycle? Most posts seems to run 300 - 400mg / wk...

Bump - still looking for input on recommended dosage of EQ and ballpark what have you guy's paid for it? I've heard it's pretty expensive...

Thread Information