rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

I have gynecomastia bilateral and mastitis, check it out

I know this may belong in other forum but its a heavy topic we all see a lot so i though I would let ya know whats going on . I have a mild case but noticable case of gyno. I have always taken antis except one time and that was when I first stepped over to the dark side. I didnt know much back then which has been awhile back but I did 2 cycles of thais without any antis and that had to been when i go these set of tits..lol. Ill put a before pic and after pic on here in about 3 weeks. I went to Doctor and long story short im having them removed next month. The purpose of this thread is to let ya know always have nolvs on hand or bromo if you are using deca and for shizzi take your armidex's ed which I learned the hard way. I will be out of the gym for 4 weeks after the operation but Ill keep ya updated on the results.

rangers lead the way..
    RDL

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    This will be interesting to see. Thanks for letting us in on your experience.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Sucks to hear that happened...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    ouch, good luck with the operation. and thanks for the heads up bro

BDTR is offline Retired
    I hope you're having the glands removed and not just the gyno.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    How much does an operation like that cost?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Not exactly sure what it is gonna cost but just a guess, I would say a couple of thousand.

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    Ranger, do you know where they are gonna slice? my friend had his nipple removed, the gyno taken out....then the nipple sewed back on.... I've also heard of them coming in from under your armpit sort of...on the side? and what BDTR said sounds really important, are they taking the glands out? can gyno come back even without glands??

Breetai is offline Associate Member

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Mine covered part of it. I have Blue Cross Blueshield.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    doesnt insurance cover this type of procedure?

fiz
    fiz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I know this may belong in other forum but its a heavy topic we all see a lot so i though I would let ya know whats going on . I have a mild case but noticable case of gyno. I have always taken antis except one time and that was when I first stepped over to the dark side. I didnt know much back then which has been awhile back but I did 2 cycles of thais without any antis and that had to been when i go these set of tits..lol. Ill put a before pic and after pic on here in about 3 weeks. I went to Doctor and long story short im having them removed next month. The purpose of this thread is to let ya know always have nolvs on hand or bromo if you are using deca and for shizzi take your armidex's ed which I learned the hard way. I will be out of the gym for 4 weeks after the operation but Ill keep ya updated on the results.

rangers lead the way..
    RDL
    i had the surgery.. it's cake and is the best decision i've ever made probably.

the cut along the bottom of the nipple line, so when it heals the scars are pretty much invisible. they also usually do a little lipo. operation was 3Gs, insurance won't cover it b/c it's cosmetic. I've heard you can claim the gyno is extremely painfull and you NEED the surgery, and they'll cover it.

i trained chest about 4 weeks after the op, you have to wear either a foam pad on your chest, thats wrapped around tightly, or a compression vest which is kinda like under armor, for a week after the op. it's very easy, if you have gyno and can afford it i'd definately reccomend it.
    Last edited by fiz; 11-05-2003 at 03:57 AM.

Thread Information