Thread: Quad injections

gtxben is offline Junior Member

Question Quad injections

I'm probably gonna have my wife injecting into my delts and glutes, but I think I can handle the quads myself. My question is do most of you inject while standing or do you prefer to sit?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I sit on the edge of my bath tub.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    sittin on the shitter....i never trusted anyone else with a needle penetrating my skin, cept a doc. more power to ya.

Bro, you ALWAYS want to inject in a relaxed muscle. A tense muscle will only cause you pain and more scar tissue.

So sit in the position where your quad is the most relaxed and floppy and enjoy the inject

Red

Should I extend my leg out straight and rest it on the floor or have it bent at a 90 degree angle? Well with my height, if I sit on the crapper my knee will be sligtly higher than my waist

WaterTower33 is offline New Member
    i prefer sitting with feet on the ground, either way its not pleasant. water or oil based??

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    sitting on my couch in front of the tv all my supplies spread out on the coffee table. feet on the floor.

detroit is offline Banned
    sitting with leg extended. You will be suprised that it does not hurt, i use 1" 22g needle. Every one is different but inserting the needle into my thigh is less painful that in my gluts. Plus you dont have to get all twisted up to reach around. Only problem i have is with sust, hurts pretty bad after the first 12 hours for about 2-3 days.

Man this is great stuff!!! I'm getting so psyched I can't wait. I can usually go into my glutes with no problem.......so according to you guys the quads should be a breeze. NOW, if I can just get my crap to clear customs......2 packages failed so far. My source is gonna have to get a little more creative on the packaging I think.

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    sitting with leg extended. You will be suprised that it does not hurt,
    I agree 100% relaxed leg and sitting with it extended, as far as the pain thing goes,......well no real pain during the inject, but the next day it seems to hurt a bit for me atleast.(not bad pain, just a reminder of the inject here and there)

BDTR is offline Retired
    I just sit on the toilet with my leg at a 90 degree angle and put it in. No pain. Oh and i'd never trust anyone but a doctor to inject for me.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    sittin on the shitter....i never trusted anyone else with a needle penetrating my skin, cept a doc. more power to ya.
    ditto, man i couldn't have said it better myself...

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i have tried both standing and sitting methods. I definitely prefer to sit down. If keep your leg perpendicular to the floor, you should have no problem since the muscle will not be tensed. If you sit and have your leg straightened out, you can still flex as a reflex reaction to the needle penetrating and might make it more difficult or painful to get the needle all the way in. Good luck. i had a hard time injecting the first time, but now i have no problem with quad shots, although i do prefer the delts over anything else.

Thread Information