100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Vets and Mods Help Out a Brother!

Alright I have never used before BUT I have been religiously studying to be completely educated but books and web sites don't answer all my questions. I am concidering doing a first cycle of 10 weeks test at 500mg/week, 10 weeks of Deca at 300mg/week, and 6 weeks D-bol at 25mg/day. I will have Nolvadex on hand for 20mg/day for the entire cycle and at week 12 I will start taking it 40mg/day until week 15 (4 weeks). (please answer each question)
    -I want to completely recover from this cycle and I want to know should I be taking HCG ? Clomid? Also will HCG return my testicles to their original size?
    -Can I use one syring for bothe the deca and test? If I do is it totally safe and do you cross contaminate the substances when drawing from both with the same syringe???
    -D-bol is harsh... but just how harsh and dangerous is it?
    -I read in another thread that Deca requires more than 20mg/day Nolvadex to keep in check... is this true???
    -I am 6'3 220lbs and I think I am done growing so I am not concerned with the shutting my growth plates but what other serious side effects might be in store for someone under 25? (I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BECOME AN AGE ARGUMENT please) ... give good advice to help me out)
    Any other comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    By under 25, how far under 25 are you?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    -I am 6'3 220lbs and I think I am done growing so I am not concerned with the shutting my growth plates but what other serious side effects might be in store for someone under 25? (I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BECOME AN AGE ARGUMENT please) ... give good advice to help me out)
    Any other comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    How old are you? You will get good advice but we need to know this.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Dude...thats way to much shit for a 1st or even a 3rd cycle. Remember the K.I.S.S. rule. See how your body reacts to hormone adjustments...you looking to get it all in one cycle huh? Dont be quite so greedy...go for 250-500 test ONLY a week for 12ish weeks.....if your diet/training/sleep is right, you'll grow like you cant believe.

JMNSVHO

D

I respect both of you for your knowledge especially mudman as i have been surfing these threads and I see that you are very well educated... but in my case don't take age into concideration.. ive seen you shut down younger guys and I don't want that... i want help to IMPROVE what I'm doing ... either way I'm going to do it ya know? So if you tell me I'm too young you can only NOT help me... Just please help so that when I'm done I'll be the best I can be...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll assume that you're 17 or 18 then.

no I'm almost 20

Like I said before... i dont want this to be an age thing... I am directly looking for mudmans help. Look at my QUESTIONS... not my cycle.. i want help with the things ive listed and I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    what are your reasons for wanting to take test, dbol , and deca . why not just do this.
    test E 500mg/wk 1-10wk
    liquidex 1-10
    clomid for pct
    and keep novla on hand for gyno

when i first joined this board i though i wanted to do a cycle similar to yours but everyone advised me against it. the above cycle is what they told me i should do because you need to see how your body will react to gear and that your receptors are still fresh, but hey you dont have to take my advice im still a newbie too

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    We want to help you...but you need to do some serious research. Everything you asked is on this board in one form or another.

HCG /Clomid. You won't need HCG. Use clomid in the traditional 300/100/50 method.

Mixing AS in a syringe. Yes you can.

Deca and Nolvadex . Use bromocriptine instead of the Nolvadex. Deca gyno is beyond rare though.

Dbol can be harsh...it depends on how you react to it. It's an individual thing...as with all AS.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Well at least your not like 16, and your cycle seems outlined pretty good.. just a few too many components. Try dropping the Deca if your only willing to drop one thing.

Weeks 1-12
    Test Enanthate @500mg per week (split into 2 shots: monday and thursday)

Weeks 1-4
    Dbol @ 25-40mg a day with Milk Thistle suppliment as a safeguard for your liver

Post Cycle Clomid Therapy
    Clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg, start this 2 weeks after last test injection. If you don't know what 300/100/50 means ask here or search, it'll come up under that.

Anti E's
    Nolvadex @ 10mg (that's half a pill usually) weeks 1-12, if you still get a sign of gyno, up it to 40mg until they go away)

He said he's going to do it either way, so might as well have him be as safe as possible.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Well at least your not like 16, and your cycle seems outlined pretty good.. just a few too many components. Try dropping the Deca if your only willing to drop one thing.

Weeks 1-12
    Test Enanthate @500mg per week (split into 2 shots: monday and thursday)

Weeks 1-4
    Dbol @ 25-40mg a day with Milk Thistle suppliment as a safeguard for your liver

Post Cycle Clomid Therapy
    Clomid 300mg/100mg/50mg, start this 2 weeks after last test injection. If you don't know what 300/100/50 means ask here or search, it'll come up under that.

Anti E's
    Nolvadex @ 10mg (that's half a pill usually) weeks 1-12, if you still get a sign of gyno, up it to 40mg until they go away)

He said he's going to do it either way, so might as well have him be as safe as possible.
    run nolv throughout pct if you run it

Alright now I'm really getting somewhere... I like what Money Boss Hustla is saying... sorry I didn't research enough but I had quite a few questions and this was easier for me at the moment... but I will research this forum more thanks.
    What I am thinking is now durring the cycle I'll use the Bromocriptine (im assuming this is stronger than Nolvadex ). Post cycle I should use the Clomid instead of Nolvadex though? I'm sorry I might be missing something huge.. apparently Nolvadex is only an anti E and won't bring back my natural test. How much Bromocriptine should I be using? Thanks.

run nolv pct with clomid....at 300mg/deca per week i would keep the bromo on hand. bromo prevents progesterone(deca gyno) from forming but at that small of a dose don't think it's needed

alright do i need anything besides the Bromo during the cycle? Also are there any supps like Milk Thistle I want to take? For the PCT of Clomid i wait 2 weeks and run it the 300/100/50 and the Nolvadex also waiting 2 weeks then doing 40mg a day? Thanks

alright do i need anything besides the Bromo during the cycle? Also are there any supps like Milk Thistle I want to take? For the PCT of Clomid i wait 2 weeks and run it the 300/100/50 and the Nolvadex also waiting 2 weeks then doing 40mg a day? Thanks
    keep in mind what everyone here was saying...don't dive into a cycle...there's no hurry..research...research
    run the nolv 20mg all the way till the end of pct...milk thistle is never a bad idea

nah dude dont worry... definetly not diving... I still have to go to Mexico... I am just excited and want to know EVERYTHING.. or most of it... So I'm taking 20mg of Nolvadex from begining to end and using the Bromo for Gyno and the Clomid for PCT? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I don't like the name to begin with. Talk about identity theft.

hehe... i TOTALLY understand... but you will have to believe me that I made the name prior to seeing yours. I joined the forum after reading only one thread and since I have seen your name but i didn't copy.. it was just an unhap coincident. HONEST.

nah dude dont worry... definetly not diving... I still have to go to Mexico... I am just excited and want to know EVERYTHING.. or most of it... So I'm taking 20mg of Nolvadex from begining to end and using the Bromo for Gyno and the Clomid for PCT? I appreciate your help. Thanks.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Don't worry about wanting to gain everything in one cycle because it wont happen. Remember, good things come with time. Just try the test only for 10 weeks. pct and then 6weeks after you finish pct you can hop on again. Trust me, THis is my tactic and it serves as motivation to know that hey, in 2 months I will be even bigger than I am now.

well that seems a little extreme to me... couldn't I do Test and Deca atleast? If not deca I could do some EQ but I think that the cycle I have planned out would serve me well as long as I do it correctly. I am excited about the gains I hope to achieve but I do not expect to get it in one cycle by any means... just a good start is all. I'm 6'3 220lbs and I think that if I got 30lbs+ from this cycle then at 250 I would look huge... but not nearly as huge as 300... but that is for a different day... anyways thanks

maybe cut the D-bol to 4 weeks?

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,Listen to the guys. I wouldn't run the deca on a 1st cycle. You have virgin receptors, gear isn't like any shit you buy at GNC, you have NO IDEA what reactions, sides or complications you could have starting up. Deca is a very long acting subtance, if you pick up sides and quit it will take a long time for your sides to clear up. Dude, you are young, if you start this out right you will be able to do more cycles to get to your final goal.Also, I would run the d-bol for 25mg a dy for 4 weeks, if you ran it at all, d-bol is dirty shit IMO. SG1

alright.. i guess there is SOME validity to all this... i can use some TEST for 10-12 weeks and then if its all good ill wait a little while before digging into a bigger stack... How long should I run it and how much? How many sticks a week? WHat other stuff? (clomid/nolvadex ???)

1-10 500mgtest ethanate 250mg/2x a week
    1-10 .5ml liquidex ed
    1-15 20mgnolv/ed
    12-15 clomid

Nice* I like the way that looks.. I think that I'll probably run something close to that.

Nice* I like the way that looks.. I think that I'll probably run something close to that.
    good luck bro

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    All I gotta say is, I wouldn't even use the deca . If your really set on using juice, at least research first. I've been browing AS forums now since Jan 03. No need to rush man, take your time and do things right.

Good luck.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    1-10 .5ml liquidex ed
    1-15 20mgnolv/ed
    12-15 clomid
    You are offering him great advice.

IMHO he may not need the Nolva if he's running .5mg of Ldex(Adex). If he choose to run Nolvadex ....10mg ED with .5mg Ldex would be better....save some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    You are offering him great advice.

IMHO he may not need the Nolva if he's running .5mg of Ldex(Adex). If he choose to run Nolvadex....10mg ED with .5mg Ldex would be better....save some money.
    True True, good call MBH

Thumbs up

1-10 .5ml liquidex ed OR 1-15 20mgnolv/ed
    12-15 clomid

I couldnt have said it better!

D
    Last edited by the dent depot; 11-06-2003 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    1-10 .5ml liquidex ed OR 1-15 20mgnolv/ed
    12-15 clomid

I couldnt have said it better!

D
    ???? nobody said that

Well, I quoted it with the 2 anti e's and reread it...and decided to say "or" instead of both...I edited it. Man...some people are picky...lol

D

oic dd, cool man...sorry to be picky, it's my nature

alright thanks a lot everyone... asymmetrical you might want to sleep a little more...

Thread Information