Thread: HGH Questions

GTT
    GTT is offline New Member

HGH Questions

OK guys,

Im looking at trying a Growth Hormone Cycle.
    I was initially thinking of being on it for 2 months. Is this considered long enough/too long or too short a time to see good gains?

Dosage: 4IU per day was the initial idea-- what are your suggestions with this?-I only weight about 200 lbs
    Should this 4IU be taken at once or split throughout the day?

Products: obviously my main fear is spending my cash and getting HCG instead or nothing at all-- anyone got any tips or pointers on this? are there any HGH Products that arnt faked?

Combinations:So what else do i need to be taking? Gear i know, but what about thyroids and insulin ?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTT
    OK guys,

I was initially thinking of being on it for 2 months. Is this considered long enough/too long or too short a time to see good gains?

Dosage: 4IU per day was the initial idea-- what are your suggestions with this?-I only weight about 200 lbs

Products: obviously my main fear is spending my cash and getting HCG instead or nothing at all-- anyone got any tips or pointers on this? are there any HGH Products that arnt faked?

Combinations:So what else do i need to be taking? Gear i know, but what about thyroids and insulin ?

You will get very few responses to this post because of the vast information available on all of your questions in the educational threads as well as recent threads. Not trying to flame you, just letting you know. Check the last 2-3 pages of threads and there is one which talks about dosage times. There is a link attached which provides a nice debate of this topic. Also people have got to know your stats before answering any questions...eg. height, weight, training and cycle experience, and age. All you have to do is type in HGH in the search and there should be a ton of threads pop up to answer questions. Good luck.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTT
    OK guys,

You will see some fat lose and some muscle gains taking 4ius/day for 2 months but IMO you should take it for atleast 3-6 months...GH is a slow process but its worth it...You should take it twice a day for better results(once in morning and before bed) A lot of kits should come sealed wrapped with holograms on them( I know the euroject kits do) The question about insulin, it depends on the person on how much to take...You do need to take it but i would be very careful with it cause of the potential side effects if you do not know what your doing...And yes for better fat lose use a thyroid hormone like T3...Hopes this helps...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, how old are you? Do not waste your time doing it if your under 30. 2nd. GH isn't a steroid , so unless your adding to a cycle, your wasting your time. Insulin is suggested, but unless you are VERY VERY familiar with it, I wouldn't go near it. It can be fatal if you dont know what your doing. I agree, You will need to be on GH for at least 3 months.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Drop it to 2 UI's and you'll be able to go a lot longer.

Growth is a very gradual drug. It's best when run on cycle, but can be run alone or with slin.

Try to go for at least 3 months.

Thread Information