RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

Why does test cause lethargy?

Hey all, I am almost through my fifth week of a 400mg/wk test cyp 400mg/week EQ cycle, and I have been feeling very tired. Hard to work up the energy to go to the gym, but once I am t here lifting is fine. I started taking 50 mcg of T3 the past couple of days and this seems to help. Any thoughts as to why test makes me tired (if it is the test....)

thanks! peace
    RC

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Try drinking an entergy drink before you are suspose to go to the gym. If the awsome gains you are seeing isnt enough to motivate you, that will.

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    When your body is growing you need more sleep...While on cycle your metabolism speeds up and so does muscle recovery which takes a lot of energy to do...so your tired more often...

I know what you mean, I am tired all the damn time, I went to some ephedra and caffiene, but that only works for a while, I can take two of them damn pills now and not have them do anything, but oh well that's the price you pay for gaining.

Whatcha gonna do brother..............

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm glad i'm not the only one with this problem...

-- clocky

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that happened to me too on test & EQ -I wonder which one is the culprit? My test was way underdosed so maybe it's the EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Yeah, that happened to me too on test & EQ -I wonder which one is the culprit? My test was way underdosed so maybe it's the EQ.
    The general consensus seems to be its test... but I also wonder if it is the EQ. I tend to think no... just because I have done a cycle of deca only... and was never tired... But that isnt really a good basis on which to judge. All I can say is that 50 mc g of t3(I use lr) has helped enormously so far... bump for more opinions on this!

RC

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    This explains why I have been going to bed by 9-10p instead of the usual 12-1am.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    This explains why I have been going to bed by 9-10p instead of the usual 12-1am.
    My experience has been one week of insomnia, then another week of catching up sleep, etc... its something of a roller coaster... plus what else are you doing at same time with test? Sometimes this impacts things...

somedude247 is offline Member
    Tired on test ??? Whenever I'm on a "test" I feel as if I have the energy to do almost anything.....Its like a boost......

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Tired on test ??? Whenever I'm on a "test" I feel as if I have the energy to do almost anything.....Its like a boost......
    hmm I have been hearing tired more often than energetic lately. This topic also has been popping up a lot recently. Weird how topics cycle like that... one week its gyno, the next week its this...
    peace

RC

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Same as me, Test Ena makes me tired as, but it doesnt take long to snap out of it. So when i have 2 train I am alwas sure i am a 110% awake. I suppose thats just one of the things that test makes u feel

In the offseason I go with a test& d-bol stack, but right now I am on enanthate only it it makes me tired. I have noticed that a lot of the guys say they are tired too on enan. but I love the gains too much.

Whatcha gonna do brother...

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I've only done that one test & EQ cycle and come to think of it, I had trouble sleeping, which is apparently not unusual. That could explain why I was tired during the day.

I know as soon as my cycle was over I started sleeping like a log.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    im running a sust and EQ cycle right now....i feel the same way....don't feel like getting out of bed....always sleepin...but hey its really not that bad...rest=GROW....i love sleep

J-sun is offline Junior Member
    Yes, get more sleep. Quality sleep. The human animal needs 8 full hours of sleep. A growing human probably needs more.

I say this as if I do it. ...

Thread Information