Donovan is offline New Member

Question should i be scared or excited

i worked out for a year straight and never ever ever got over 173 pounds with all the protein and carbs my body could handle. i tried a cycle of test enanthate and boom got up to nearly 200 pounds went off and back down to 179 now . . . im on my second cycle 2 months in and im 200 pounds and have started some HGH about 1 week ago and have already gained a few pounds (probably water) but here is my question. ive heard alot of things about HGH that it was expensive (i paid out my ass) and many mixed feelings from people. is it permanent or is it not? ive heard my bones will grow. ive heard my cock will grow. im basically asking what is going to happen to me. i have purchaced a four and a half month supply at 4 iu per day.

PS. i am not a complete idiot i have done looots of research have a friend who has done this b4 and is again with me. i know alot about what he said and she said im looking for answers from peoples own experiences
    Last edited by Donovan; 10-29-2003 at 12:59 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm not even going to ask how old you are because at this stage it doesn't even matter.
    You need ALOT more experience, and ALOT more knowlege before you start taking GH.
    Best advice I could give you is to stop using it, sell it, and do some research.
    Just my 2.0

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Im with mbaraso. If you lost all your gains from your first cycle you obviously didnt know what you were doing. If you dont know what your doing you have no business even touching gh. I'd do some research around this site to increase your knowledge of these drugs. No dis bro, but I think that you are just going to do something you regret if you continue this cycle.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    i getting sick of thread like this, listen do the guys above and not your "can i call him friend??"

just would like to know.. how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I'm not even going to ask how old you are because at this stage it doesn't even matter.
    You need ALOT more experience, and ALOT more knowlege before you start taking GH.
    Best advice I could give you is to stop using it, sell it, and do some research.
    Just my 2.0
    Done tons of research dude. just looking to hear from other HGH troopers

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Im with mbaraso. If you lost all your gains from your first cycle you obviously didnt know what you were doing. If you dont know what your doing you have no business even touching gh. I'd do some research around this site to increase your knowledge of these drugs. No dis bro, but I think that you are just going to do something you regret if you continue this cycle.

Oh i know your not dissin me. i also hear what your saying i really do my order of clomiphine cytrate (clomid) was held up by customs i was counting on it. maybe some proviron i could have kept deasent gain theres no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    i getting sick of thread like this, listen do the guys above and not your "can i call him friend??"

just would like to know.. how old are you?
    getting sick of threads like this well since were being so blunt i could really give a fuck. and yes he really is my friend. really really really really. anyways im 23 and am doing the lowest recommended dosage and have read all about what should happen if taken properly like i am. im looking to hear from peoples experiences you know people who have done it to share what they expierienced. you know to FURTHER research the results of the product beyond all the articles web sites and paper and ink. get sick of that . . .stupid
    Last edited by Donovan; 10-29-2003 at 02:28 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, let me step in. Honestly, you've wasted your money on GH at your age. Why? Because your body right now is already producing enough of it. Your dick will NOT grow. Water? Maybe from your cycle, Not with GH. You will NOT gain weight taking GH. If anything, you will get lean from it. Your not taking the lowest dose possible. I've been on GH, I'm 35 and I'm taknig 2iu's ED. I have seen great results (mostly leaness). You will not get any Major benefits from GH unitl at least the 3rd month.

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear, but if you did your research, you would know you shouldn't be taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    OK, let me step in. Honestly, you've wasted your money on GH at your age. Why? Because your body right now is already producing enough of it. Your dick will NOT grow. Water? Maybe from your cycle, Not with GH. You will NOT gain weight taking GH. If anything, you will get lean from it. Your not taking the lowest dose possible. I've been on GH, I'm 35 and I'm taknig 2iu's ED. I have seen great results (mostly leaness). You will not get any Major benefits from GH unitl at least the 3rd month.

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear, but if you did your research, you would know you shouldn't be taking it.
    well let me thank you for the responce and nice pic by the way. everyone seems to say something a little different and you are no exception. thx again and i certainly wont disregard anything you have said

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan
    well let me thank you for the responce and nice pic by the way. everyone seems to say something a little different and you are no exception. thx again and i certainly wont disregard anything you have said

Anytime bro...Anything else, feel free to PM me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    4ius is a lot more than you'd produce naturually..

I love me some GH

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    OK, let me step in. Honestly, you've wasted your money on GH at your age. Why? Because your body right now is already producing enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    4ius is a lot more than you'd produce naturually..

I love me some GH
    i dont know if your stupid or crazy or what but ive read everything youve had to say and love what ive read. your definatley the one id want to ask- will this be worth it for me

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    BLT is right about you not seeing gains until the 3rd month. I have been on for 4 months now at a dosage of 3ius 5 on 2 off. I have definitely loved it. I added in TE and EQ followed by clen and winny then PCT. Unfortunately I won't be cycling again for at least a year, so I wanted to make this one count.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    BLT is right about you not seeing gains until the 3rd month. I have been on for 4 months now at a dosage of 3ius 5 on 2 off. I have definitely loved it. I added in TE and EQ followed by clen and winny then PCT. Unfortunately I won't be cycling again for at least a year, so I wanted to make this one count.

thanks for the email buddy. do you know how much youve gained from the hGH alone and do you know if its as permanent as ive heard from most

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You do enough GH, I suppose EVERYTHING will grow. I do agree, unfortunately for you, that you are young for GH.

Best of luck. Next time, ask the questions before you start eh.

Doc

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    You need to do alotttttttt more research on the science before you start pumping your body with stuff. And you said you paid alot of cash for the hgh and you don't know what the effects were going to be thats just crazy.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I think he just wanted testimonies, but yeah, more research was due. We all learn.

WoodChuck is offline Banned

recovery

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I think he just wanted testimonies, but yeah, more research was due. We all learn.
    in my opinion the best way to recover when you come off cycle (even more than clomid) is to train like a motherfucker.

woody

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    You do enough GH, I suppose EVERYTHING will grow. I do agree, unfortunately for you, that you are young for GH.

Best of luck. Next time, ask the questions before you start eh.

Doc
    Isnt it like not too long ago there was like a 22 year old kid... he was doing GH and about 1 month after he started he stated his hands and feet were getting longer, cheak bone and jaw bone protruding and forehead getting larger... turns out I think he was too young and too full of GH already at his age to be supplimenting GH and was getting those neanderthal side effects that many lower 20-somethings get from growth hormone ...

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan
    thanks for the email buddy. do you know how much youve gained from the hGH alone and do you know if its as permanent as ive heard from most
    not finished with the cycle yet, so we have yet to see about anything permanent, I'll keep you updated.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes I think people just change their screen name to come back and ask the same questions hoping they will get a different responce.

Billmister is offline Member
    in my opinion the best way to recover when you come off cycle (even more than clomid) is to train like a motherfucker.

woody
    That's a good way of keeping it.... But then again if you over work your muscle to much that speeds up the process of catabolism... meaning you will loose more muscle faster since your pushing yourself to a limit where your body can't any more since you don't have artificial test or AAS in you... I read that in a old post. that post cycle you should still push, but mainly try to maintain and if you can lift more... but like i said "if you can" because trying to bench 310 while you can barely do 2 reps of 255 will not be good.

Billmister is offline Member
    one quick questions.. how the hell do i add "Originally posted by" in my quote???

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billmister
    That's a good way of keeping it.... But then again if you over work your muscle to much that speeds up the process of catabolism... meaning you will loose more muscle faster since your pushing yourself to a limit where your body can't any more since you don't have artificial test or AAS in you... I read that in a old post. that post cycle you should still push, but mainly try to maintain and if you can lift more... but like i said "if you can" because trying to bench 310 while you can barely do 2 reps of 255 will not be good.

I agree. I still train hard during pct but not quite at the same intensity and I also give my muscles more time to rest.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Donavan.... people do tend to jump on newbies backs here.. jsut because u have only been a member for a day dosen't mean u haven't read everythign you possibly could on gear and have done 19 cycles.. people will jump on your back... and u'd be surprised the people who jump on your back,.. "doc" is on his first cycle ever and hes a member.. dosen't make sense dose it? I joined after 3 cycles.. one of my first posts was a questions about tren detection time.. Some fuck jumped all over me and laughed.. but in the end I proved him to be the retard because he didn't know what he was talking about..
    From what it seems you have done alot of research and your just looking for some personal expweriences.. which is good! because everyone reacts differently.. you can do days of research then finally do the drug and have a totally different expeerince then what you read..
    In my opion run with it.. u did ur research and yes having a friend who has done it before is better then the advice of soem guy on AR who you are not sure knows what hes talking about..
    In regards to GH affecting you bones and abnormalities..
    a 16 year old can have the same bone maturity as a 23 yeard old.. that 23 year odl is at risk for deformations just liek the 16.. if your bones are mature at 20 ur good to go on GH.. This is info comming from my university bio prof.. I have no personal exeprince with GH.. thats what my prof told us..

don't listen to anyone huiding behind a computer cutting you up for being a newbie who they assume u don't know shit..

Thread Information