Peter is offline Associate Member

sust, deca cycle, anti E question

Wuts up bro's. I am about to engage on a sust/deca cycle 600 mgs a week of sust and about 300-400 mgs a week of deca. (not sure yet) I can get all different kinds of anti estrogens. Including, femara, nolvadex , arimidex , proviron and bromo. I will be on HCG as well with this cycle. My question is what two anti e's should I take? I am gyno prone but I have never taken deca. My second question is can the deca be injected only once a week? Or does it have to be injected twice? Thanks guys.
    -Pete

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    with the sust i would use some a-dex at .5mg/ED have nolva on hand in case gyno develops. though i've never taken deca i believe bromo will alleviate progesterone gyno, but i'll let the others answer that one. also, i believe deca is a long acting ester so once or twice a week injection is fine.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    sus at 600mg/week ?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    sus at 600mg/week ?
    Haa..yea thats what everyone says.. Its actually Red Star Dry sust with .67 mg of armidex mixed into every cc. Each cc is 300 mg not 250 so im gunna do 3 injections a week 200 mg per injection. thanks.
    -Pete

sounds good bro. get some nolv and clomid if you don't have it already. How long is this cycle? why hcg ? is it your first?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    sounds good bro. get some nolv and clomid if you don't have it already. How long is this cycle? why hcg? is it your first?
    I have nolva and clomid as well. But will I need the nolva if I take arimidex at .5mg ed and bromo ed? Should I just use the nolva if I get signs? I doubt I will tho with this dosage. Its a 10 week cycle. I am taking HCG bc I took it on my last cycle and I kept 100% (BTW HCG - I take 500 iu twice a week throughout cycle and 5 weeks after). Thanks bro
    -Pete

interesting...never see anybody use hcg that way. i would keep the nolv on hand; you have the anti-e and anti-p. good luck with your cycle

Thread Information