Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    jgonz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4

    qv test 250, good alone?

    Im getting ready to start my first cycle. Ive got my hands on two 10ml vials of qv test 250 enantat. My question is whether i should supliment it with something else.

    P.s. Im 21 and just started lifting.

  2. #2
    Ammar's Avatar
    Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Syria/Morocco
    Posts
    1,606
    Test only cycles are fine for a 1st cycle. What are your goals though??

  3. #3
    Vinyard is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    26
    If you just started working out, I would definetly wait a few more years before you consider doing roids. Just stick around here and do as much research as you can.

  4. #4
    jgonz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Test only cycles are fine for a 1st cycle. What are your goals though??
    Im a slim guy. I want to change that.

  5. #5
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    bro....you've been pming me, and that is alright, but if i were you, i would wait to start. I would get your diet and workout routine in order and gain naturally. If you just started, you will have plenty of gains. When you do start, run it alone with PCT and nolva.

  6. #6
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    At 21 you're primed to make the best possible gains naturally in your life.
    Seriously, you should learn how to do that first then when you've reached your nat limit in a few years, look at doing gear.
    You've got a ton of natural test going on right now -take advantage of it!

    Besides, I and several other people had a bad experience with a batch of QV enanthate that was badly underdosed.

  7. #7
    willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    the south
    Posts
    58
    Hey man i would give it a while because i have heard that if you start juicing without a couple of years of lifting under your belt it could cause muscle seperation because of the sudden onset of gains because your muscles and ligaments arent ready for insane quick gains but thats just what i have heard no hard cold facts on the subject but wether thats true or not everyone is going to tell you to wait, but your the only one who can make that choice

  8. #8
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    not to mention injury

  9. #9
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonz
    P.s. Im 21 and just started lifting.
    You should train at least two years naturally before using AS.

    D

  10. #10
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    honestly, you should train 4 years before touching AS. I dont know anyone who could reach their genetic potential in two years.

  11. #11
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    honestly, you should train 4 years before touching AS. I dont know anyone who could reach their genetic potential in two years.
    This is true bdtr, but most of us are an impatient lot. At least 2 years shows the committment you are going to need.

  12. #12
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    By the way, I know what a pain it can be to be a slim guy -I was as low as 155 at 6'5" and started lifting at 165 -at30. I didn't do my cycle til I definitely reached my nat limit at 228 -not all muscle but definitely mostly.
    I'm really glad I waited -I never would have believed I coulda done that naturally. If I could I'm sure you can.

  13. #13
    BLACKZILLA's Avatar
    BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    state of mind
    Posts
    303
    did you say 6'5 and 165???omg....i'm 6'6 and think 210-220 is too small

  14. #14
    ichabodcrane's Avatar
    ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    buque
    Posts
    438
    I agree totally that you should wait to start. JS made a good point, that at 21 you are still in a position to put on quality mass. Food is just as important as working out. I wish I would have waited as I was impatient as well. I am still happy where I am now/was (long story), but if you find the patience in you, you will definately agree it was worth the wait.

  15. #15
    derekm1562 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    22
    Im 5'10 and 175, but im on my fourth week of test en, doing great

  16. #16
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by jgonz
    Im getting ready to start my first cycle. Ive got my hands on two 10ml vials of qv test 250 enantat. My question is whether i should supliment it with something else.

    P.s. Im 21 and just started lifting.
    this is the dumbest ****ing thing i have ever heard in plain english!!!put doown the test and go get a test on your head!do you think your ligaments and tendons can sustain the pressure that increase in water weight and possibly muscle gain will force. get your **** together. you give us all a bad name when you look for shortcuts or fail to educate yourself."just started working out" wait years, then wait some more. read your ass off on everything you can find on training and diet.forget drugs.this is just plain aggravating and an insult to everyone who has busted their asses for years not only in the gym , but in hitting the books to make their progress.

  17. #17
    derekm1562 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    this is the dumbest ****ing thing i have ever heard in plain english!!!put doown the test and go get a test on your head!do you think your ligaments and tendons can sustain the pressure that increase in water weight and possibly muscle gain will force. get your **** together. you give us all a bad name when you look for shortcuts or fail to educate yourself."just started working out" wait years, then wait some more. read your ass off on everything you can find on training and diet.forget drugs.this is just plain aggravating and an insult to everyone who has busted their asses for years not only in the gym , but in hitting the books to make their progress.



    i totally agree with this message! Very good info for him. Before you take test, do a lot of research before you even think about starting one. It takes dedication, a really good diet, a really good workout routine and whole lot knowledge. READ READ READ READ before you start.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •