Thread: Injecting?

Vinyard is offline New Member

Injecting?

I was talking to a friend of mine that just finished his cycle and asked him where he injected. He told me that he would inject into a different muscle every time. He even said he was injecting it into his bicep and trap. I know you can inject it into all your muscles but isnt it more at risk when you inject into your smaller muscles?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I inject everywhere because i do up to 2 injections a day. Oh and traps are fun to inject.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    man....i can't imagine the scar tissue. www.spotinjections.com

Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Not more of a risk, just use a shorter needle so you dont go to deep... 5/8 work great for bis and tris...

I use 25ga 1in in bi's, tris, shoulders, quad and calves, I have to admit that it's a breeze once you get used to it. 23ga 1.5in for glutes, but I've hit a lot of veins in the glutes lately... not good

Red

Vinyard is offline New Member
    Im a pus when it comes to needles

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard
    Im a pus when it comes to needles
    Alot of us were before our first time. After the first couple injections, you really do look forward to them. Also, you miss it when off cycle. I'd heard that before I started and thought "BS, sadistic bastards" but now here I am, the same way.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I use 25ga 1in in bi's, tris, shoulders, quad and calves, I have to admit that it's a breeze once you get used to it. 23ga 1.5in for glutes, but I've hit a lot of veins in the glutes lately... not good

Red
    that's pretty scary, i've injected into glutes 500 times without aspiring. thought my ass was veinless

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Alot of us were before our first time. After the first couple injections, you really do look forward to them. Also, you miss it when off cycle. I'd heard that before I started and thought "BS, sadistic bastards" but now here I am, the same way.
    yup, same here. before my first, i was kinda afraid of ED injections. now i love it...=)

i do glutes, quads, delts, biceps, triceps, and pecs. on the smaller muscles, just be sure to use a shorter pin and don't inject as much (i won't go over 1cc anymore) as in the big muscles.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Alot of us were before our first time.
    I think the funniest thing in the world was a few months ago when I had to go to the neurologist for my little paralysis problem she had to do bioelectrical tests with a wicked long 27 or 29 cal needle by sticking it deep in the muscles all along my arm and shoulder to take readings.

The lady was completely freaked out that I was not reacting to the needle at all... no flinching or even steeling myself... just mellow relaxed (I noticed she made a note of it in my chart). I felt so badly like telling this lady "Christ woman, I am used to sticking myself daily with a 25 or a 23ga, I can't feel your puny pin!"

Hey, we can get used to anything.

Red

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I think the funniest thing in the world was a few months ago when I had to go to the neurologist for my little paralysis problem she had to do bioelectrical tests with a wicked long 27 or 29 cal needle by sticking it deep in the muscles all along my arm and shoulder to take readings.

The lady was completely freaked out that I was not reacting to the needle at all... no flinching or even steeling myself... just mellow relaxed (I noticed she made a note of it in my chart). I felt so badly like telling this lady "Christ woman, I am used to sticking myself daily with a 25 or a 23ga, I can't feel your puny pin!"

Hey, we can get used to anything.

Red
    lmao.......Thats funny as sh*t....

Thread Information