Thread: First Cycle...

big-tim is offline New Member

First Cycle...

I am going to order dbol and test cyp, I will be doing 20mg dbol a day for a mounth and 250mg of test cyp a week. I would like some suggestions and some help on how much to shoot and when at what time of day?? and when to take the dbol times... also I dont think I will do clomid becuase everyone says that they get bad mental side effects from it(deppresion...ex...) what do you think about this??

PLEASE help soon will be placing order soon...thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Age? Stats? Experience?

And I'll tell you right now, you need clomid if you want your Lbs to stay. I personally don't get emotional from it at all.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, bro, I think you aren't ready for AS. Seriously. You need to slow down. If you are asking this many questions and actually aren't thinking about Clomid, Please take the time to do some research!!!!!

Give us some stats..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Age? Stats? Experience?

And I'll tell you right now, you need clomid if you want your Lbs to stay. I personally don't get emotional from it at all.
    I didn't get emotion sides from it either. Everyone is different, but even if you did, thats the price you WILL have to pay doing a cycle. You must do it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I didn't get emotion sides from it either. Everyone is different, but even if you did, thats the price you WILL have to pay doing a cycle. You must do it.
    I didn't get emotional sides (not including returned libido), or anything other than the odd zit from Clomid

big-tim is offline New Member
    my stats are 5'11" 9-11%bf/ 185lbs, I have gained 40lbs naturally over the past 3 years, 20 yr old,
    Looking to get the extra boost that I need to put on 20-30lbs... I just realized that I was an idiot to say I was not going to do clomid in my cycle, believe me I know more about cycleing than that, my mind is just getting back into the whole juicing thing again....
    Any way please help me on everything else...THANKS

Vinyard is offline New Member
    I would take your D-Bol with any of your meals and shoot 1cc twice a week (mon and thurs) within a few hours of your workout. I would also DEFINETLY take clomid no matter what!!!

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    it doesn't matter what time you inject, not cyp. you can inject morning or night, but i urge you to wait and see what you can get naturally before you start. Go until you are at a plateua for awhile.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard
    I would take your D-Bol with any of your meals and shoot 1cc twice a week (mon and thurs) within a few hours of your workout. I would also DEFINETLY take clomid no matter what!!!
    Good words.........

Thread Information