usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

RT Prop sucks so far...

Ha I'm sure that got most people's attention. The first week has been an absolute misery for me. Did my first shot on last monday and my quad is still sore 9 days later. Felt like shit all week walking around like a zombie (really tired), been getting bad headaches (popping excedrin left and right), and the worst part is I had no appetite. This is my first time using test so is this something normal. Please tell me it gets better soon...b/c if not I'm really thinking about stopping a week into. Btw, I did order B-12 so hopefully that will lessen the pain from the injections. Thanks guys,

SuperMario-

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario
    Ha I'm sure that got most people's attention. The first week has been an absolute misery for me. Did my first shot on last monday and my quad is still sore 9 days later. Felt like shit all week walking around like a zombie (really tired), been getting bad headaches (popping excedrin left and right), and the worst part is I had no appetite. This is my first time using test so is this something normal. Please tell me it gets better soon...b/c if not I'm really thinking about stopping a week into. Btw, I did order B-12 so hopefully that will lessen the pain from the injections. Thanks guys,

SuperMario-
    I've been getting mine in the glutez... there is actually a pretty big area in the glute that is safe zone for injections, so when we rotate injection sites... rotate from upper, middle and lower glute... well let me say the lower glute is as bad as ANYWHERE to take injections... cant sit without sitting right smack on the injection... hurts like a complete bitch this last Friday was lower glute day... on both sides... good lord, cant sit, cant sleep on back... I will be so glad when it rotates back to upper glute next week...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dilute it with sterile oil, not B12.

Shoot in the glutes, they take pain the best (lol seriously though)

or Switch to enanthate or cyp

I usually dont recommend prop to a first user

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Dilute it with sterile oil, not B12.

Shoot in the glutes, they take pain the best (lol seriously though)

or Switch to enanthate or cyp

I usually dont recommend prop to a first user
    YGM...

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    in the last 9 days, shoudlnt you have injected at least 4 more times??? since the first pin

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    in the last 9 days, shoudlnt you have injected at least 4 more times??? since the first pin
    I did, thanks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    RT prop is the shit i dunno what your talkin about. im usin it right now and yeah the pain is bad at first but bro stick with it. after a week or two all shots are painless. i mean completely painless. im almost to week 7 of 10 and my injections havent hurt in a long time. And my appetite went through the roof to boot. what lot # do you have?

[QUOTE=symatech]RT prop is the shit i dunno what your talkin about. im usin it right now and yeah the pain is bad at first but bro stick with it. after a week or two all shots are painless. i mean completely painless. im almost to week 7 of 10 and my injections havent hurt in a long time. And my appetite went through the roof to boot. what lot # do you have?[/QUOTE

Relax man I'm not shitting on RT Prop, all I said was it sucks so far. I'm only in my first week so writing it off this early would be premature. Also getting some oil this week to cut the prop which hopefully help with the soreness.

lol relax? why im not pissed off you didnt offend me or anything haha sorry to give you the wrong impression

lol sym you don't have to explain bro...I been around here long enough to know your a good guy.

Btw, did you have the same problems your first week of injections. B/c maybe its just me...

~US~

hell yeah i did. rt prop killed me first week or so. i got sick real bad too. now its nothin but gravy

Glad to hear that Sym. Hopefully the pain the injects are easier this wk and I can get back into the full swing of things.

6p6
    6p6 is offline New Member
    why isn't b12 okay to mix with the prop? I've done this for years?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    suck it up. prop hurts a lot of people the first couple injections. it doesn't matter if it's rt, qv, tt, etc. i always get prop flu the first week or two also, it sucks but after that nothing but great gains.

just a little update...went to the doc the other day and found out I wasn't drinking enough water. That was probably the reason why I felt so bad last week and not because of the prop. But I'm sure the prop didn't help matters any either. Also picked up sterile oil so the injects are a lot less painful. I'm really starting to feel good on this stuff. Nothing like anything else before.

roofer is offline New Member
    im using 200mg ml prop now which causes some pain but its gone by my next inject. ive used delts probally gonna do traps or something next. Sometimes you just gotta live with the pain.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah - Prop can be a bit of a ba$tard for the first few injections. It killed me (still have nightmares about my delt injections). Now, my quads and glute seem to suck it up. I cut it with either Decca or B12, depending on the day. Gonna try it in my calve (aka toothpick) tonight as even some decent scar tissue would probably double this size of my pathetic calves. I'm prepared for the pain.....I hope.
    I had the flu for the first few days as well, sucked but it's all good now.
    Good luck bro

Thread Information